PDA

View Full Version : Odd Impressions Beating the Game

NightHawk8p
03-08-2012, 03:25 PM
This game is fantastic, I loved the puzzles. That being said I would not recommend this game to anyone for about 2-3 months until all the bugs get fixed. If there is one game genre that should not be buggy on release it is the puzzle genre.

Several times throughout the game I solved the puzzle correctly but the game glitched and the door to whatever didn't open. I would move onto to other possible solutions that obviously didn't work and just get more and more frustrated.

That being said, as above, once the bugginess is fixed, I would recommend this game to everyone who has any passing interest in puzzles games of any variety.

warlordship
03-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Try bumping the door. I had one solution in which the door wouldn't open more than a few inches, but ramming it worked. Next time I got there, that didn't happen.

NightHawk8p
03-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Try bumping the door. I had one solution in which the door wouldn't open more than a few inches, but ramming it worked. Next time I got there, that didn't happen.

I have beaten the game, it was just incredibly annoying sitting there for an extra 15-20 minutes working on a puzzle I already solved correctly just nothing happened, looking up an answer to the video, and finding out it was one of the first couple things I tried.