PDA

View Full Version : UFO 2 vapored?

Echo76
03-09-2012, 07:28 AM
There's like no info anywhere of this game up to date and their homepage's last info is from last year? Anyone got news about this?

JK_DC
03-09-2012, 03:35 PM
The release date has been pushed back a couple of times and it still says March 2012. Maybe we'll get a release in the next 3 weeks.

StreetGamer
03-29-2012, 01:43 AM
I guess all the developers are dead...or in holidays.
Seriously, what are they doing?
The game isn't overhyped or hyped at all, release said march 2012 and the website hasn't been changed in any way since 2011...
NO email reply, i think they are gone and there is nobody.
How can a developer be like that to the fans?
They already have the engine DONE, they just need to change a few things, i mean Ufo2 looks like a addon, whats so hard with releasing it?
ITS 5 YEARS since ufo 1 was released...how much time did they need???

Fuddan19
03-30-2012, 02:32 AM
I guess all the developers are dead...or in holidays.
Seriously, what are they doing?
The game isn't overhyped or hyped at all, release said march 2012 and the website hasn't been changed in any way since 2011...
NO email reply, i think they are gone and there is nobody.
How can a developer be like that to the fans?
They already have the engine DONE, they just need to change a few things, i mean Ufo2 looks like a addon, whats so hard with releasing it?
ITS 5 YEARS since ufo 1 was released...how much time did they need???

Im not sure, I don't think anyone knows of anything yet.. Its possible it "Could" be dead now that X-Com Enemy unknown "Re-imagined" is being released Fall 2012. They are solely following the 1994 turn-based game. Look it up, it looks very promising!

But then again, I still wanna play UFO2!!!

Night Ronin
04-01-2012, 02:06 PM
UFO2 has a new release date. Go check.

Fuddan19
04-03-2012, 01:58 AM
UFO2 has a new release date. Go check.

Great, thats a bit around the release of X-Com EU... but ill still play both, i love these games lol

RavenXavier
11-19-2012, 08:23 PM
I found some info on UFO:ET2. According to a few sites like this one,

http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=17214

the current release date is supposed to be December 11th. So if they're on schedule it should be next month just in time for a Christmas present. Lets cross our fingers. Also a good way to bide our time until Xenonauts comes out .

Middendorf
09-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Looks like the first version was nixed and they instead started work on a different new version and is why such a long delay. New version supposed to be out around November this year.