PDA

View Full Version : Lack of controller support?

F4FF
03-10-2012, 04:19 AM
my pad doesn't work with this and yet works fine with all other 360 pad supported games! :(

way to spoil what is a great looking game!

ElfShotTheFood
03-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I have a wired 360 pad and it works fine with this game.

Shad0WeN
03-12-2012, 06:17 PM
so does my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 w/ Xbox 360 controller emulator

the only issue with the emulator is that the game doesn't respond to keyboard input when the gamepad is unplugged

crunchyfrog555
05-18-2012, 09:10 PM
It's a pet hate of mine that games coming out with lack of controller support is not acceptable.

Many disabled players (out of ALL gamers, almost 20% have some sort of problem which affects their gameplay, surprisingly) choose to use the PC as a platform because of the option to mod and make things accessible.

I, for example use a rather modified PS2 controller, through a USB converter. Most games will work with it, but it's games like these which really annoy me because they've obviously been written for the console market and haven't bothered to open this up, opting just for the standard Xbox controller support.

Naturally, I'm aware of Joy-2-Key, but that's not the point. It doesn't always work perfectly, and for a modern developer - however small they might be - accessibility issues should be one of the things that are standard.

Just my few penn'orth there.

I'm glad this turned up in a bundle, as I would have been most unhappy. As it is, I'm not too bothered about the game, as I shall just distance myself from the developer's future games.

Jorpho
05-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Xbox 360 controller emulatorPut away Joy2Key; X360CE is indeed the key here. It's quite trivial to set up and works flawlessly.

XInput is the way of the future, for better or for worse.

http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/

Demo_Boy
07-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Works perfect with my XBox 360 wired controller.