PDA

View Full Version : Not Bad So Far

Paul1576
03-13-2012, 10:18 AM
This game aint bad so far, its like X3 but not as complicated and looks lovely. A must for space fans who dont want to do multiplayer. The RPG elements make for a more personal game and the combat is entertaining enough.

artimrj
03-13-2012, 03:31 PM
I have 37 hours in to it and have had no problems at all. It is fun time for me and well worth the $20 I spent for it. Reminds me of a real old game I used to play called Privateer.

Paul1576
03-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Think i remember privateer long ago though. I am not very far into this game but I feel it deserves praise already. It has the "One more mission" addictivness that say civilization has and its just took a real struggle to stop playing the game. I wonder if there will be any add-on packs or DLC(apart from the free ones) comming?

Paul1576
03-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Update on my progress in the game and its still good stuff. The combat was hard but getting my ship upgraded and getting a great kill of some rogues made it very pleasing to play. I have had no problems with the camera or any part of the game and the storyline is cool so far. The music is good and the voices fine too.