PDA

View Full Version : majesty 2 vs majesty 2 collection ?!?!

kabtq9s
03-14-2012, 11:11 AM
I don't understand the difference are they two different games or is the collection just majesty 2 with all its Dlcs added ?

MellonCollie
03-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Buy Majesty 2 Collection

Includes Majesty 2 and all available DLC

Sure is hard to read!

kabtq9s
03-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Sure is hard to read!

Thanks, I missed that some how :rolleyes:

Xhizor_
03-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Majesty 2 Collection is its own, separate game. If you buy it you will get "Majesty 2 Collection" title in your library. It contains all DLC in the base game. Majesty 2 Collection also contains two classes not available elsewhere: Ice Mage and Assassin, as well as some other additions (see store page).

If you buy Majesty 2 + all DLC separately you will get Majesty 2 in your library + separate DLC. But those DLC do not contain Ice Mage or Assassin.

OrbitalBliss
03-14-2012, 01:19 PM
+rep Xhizor

Helpful and informative.

Craig234
03-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Majesty 2 Collection is its own, separate game. If you buy it you will get "Majesty 2 Collection" title in your library. It contains all DLC in the base game. Majesty 2 Collection also contains two classes not available elsewhere: Ice Mage and Assassin, as well as some other additions (see store page).

If you buy Majesty 2 + all DLC separately you will get Majesty 2 in your library + separate DLC. But those DLC do not contain Ice Mage or Assassin.

Finally, an answer.

So, If you have game+Kingmaker, is it better to buy the two other DLC for $2.50, or get the 'collection' for $5?

Steam does badly at making this info clear.

Zorlac
03-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Finally, an answer.

So, If you have game+Kingmaker, is it better to buy the two other DLC for $2.50, or get the 'collection' for $5?

Steam does badly at making this info clear.

If you want the bonus classes get the collection. if you don't care about them, then don't get the collection. It's really that simple.

Craig234
03-14-2012, 02:14 PM
If you want the bonus classes get the collection. if you don't care about them, then don't get the collection. It's really that simple.

You don't understand the question.

That info was clear. I'm asking, are they worth the money?

Bague
03-14-2012, 02:40 PM
the classes and new abilities are much fun, but not needed.

kabtq9s
03-14-2012, 04:10 PM

Oh I didnt realize that, thanks! Glad I bought the collection :) rep

Falcon_BR
03-17-2012, 05:32 PM
I got the game and all DLC, is there a way to upgrade it to the collection edition?

I was happy when I had fallout new vegas + all dlc and my game was updated to the game of the year edition.