PDA

View Full Version : Controls? Users manual?

k4ever
03-14-2012, 10:56 AM
I have been enjoying this game pretty much, but sometimes I get in some rooms and I feel like stucked. As the story goes I have to turn on 4 power supplies. I just did the one in the far bottom right, and all the room is lit. I didnt see an upgrade to my robot, but then how am I supposed to get out of that room? As far as the controls goes I know there are your movement buttons, your jump button, your teleport button with the mouse, your pause/menu button ... and thats it. Or are there more? In that power room I see theres an exit in the top right but I cant jump that high and I cant teleport there because the camera stays lower without letting me highlight that box. I can only see it when I teleport pretty high, but then I wont teleport again since I already did it once. Is there an option to move the camera? Where can I find the controls manual of this game?

Sheepdude86
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Your momentum is conserved when you jump, i.e., if you jump and then immediately teleport to a high location, you will continue to jump as you "exit" the teleport and continue even higher.

So try jumping and then immediately teleporting to the highest visible location in that room. If this still doesn't get you to an exit, can you please be more specific about exactly which room you are in?

Thanks.

k4ever
03-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Your momentum is conserved when you jump, i.e., if you jump and then immediately teleport to a high location, you will continue to jump as you "exit" the teleport and continue even higher.

So try jumping and then immediately teleporting to the highest visible location in that room. If this still doesn't get you to an exit, can you please be more specific about exactly which room you are in?

Thanks.

Yeah, I didnt know about the momentum thing. Theres no hint of that in the in-game tutorial so that would have been nice. Anyways, Im out of that room finally!
Now wheres patch 1.3? I still have 1.2 in the bottom right of the main screen.