PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in zeppelin, can't progress

Norron
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Somehow I managed to get completely stuck in one of the zeppelin areas, between the puzzle where you free the last ambassador and the next sequence where you escape the zeppelin.

I think what happened is I escaped the jail, then went to the track and started that area up. I then went back to the jail to find the last solution and somehow one of the puzzles at the race track got finished without me being there and the cutscene where the ambassadors win played. I then found myself stuck in the areas outside of the summit room and the room itself blocked off on both sides.

Basically, I can't get into that area to finish that section of the zeppelin so I can't go any farther in the game. I'd rather not restart the whole game but it looks like that might be my only option, unless someone has a clever idea.

DFNathan
03-14-2012, 05:19 PM
I've contacted the team. Hopefully info for you soon.

Norron
03-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Awesome thanks. I love the game, I'm just kind of dumb.

DFNathan
03-14-2012, 09:32 PM
This may be a bug, but here's a possible workaround:

If the zipline is available, you should be able to walk up right next to the barrier on the other side of the summit room (the one near the Open the Gate challenge), quit to main menu, and load. You’ll appear past the barrier allowing access to the summit room.

Norron
03-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the quick help, that worked perfectly.