PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes on start....

Baresark
03-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Simply put, as the title says, as soon as I start the game, shippingPC-bzb2game.exe has stopped working.

Any help would be helpful (lolz). Also, I have verified the integrity of the install without issue.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I just also tried re-installing the game and restarting Steam, neither of which worked. Very annoying. I wanted to play this. Should I request a refund?

Edit2: A also tried deleting and re-acquiring the .exe, just for the hell of it. So, I'm out of ideas.

System:
Core i5 760 @ 3.2 Ghz
Dual GTX 460's
1 TB HD
8 Gigs of Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600
I don't think I'm leaving anything out.. but if I am, let me know.

stormlifter
03-16-2012, 02:50 PM
I do not experience this bug. Odd. What OS? 64-bit? Do you have antivirus that may be stupid?

Baresark
03-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I am running windows 7 64 bit, and I do not currently have an antivirus running.

The thing that blew my mind about this was that no one else seems to be experiencing this. I'm usually the one with the flawlessly working bugged out junkware. But in this case, I seem to be alone in experiencing this.

Baresark
03-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Ok, well. I had a driver mishap with the new Nvidia drivers, and it caused all kinds of chaos on my computer. But, now that it's fixed, the game works. Thanks for the help though.