PDA

View Full Version : Funny, entertaining and unique.

Pobblepop
03-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Just finished Stacking and really enjoyed everything about it, the gameplay, the cutscenes, the music and the many and varied dolls and their abilities. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

DFNathan
03-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Pobblepop. Glad you had such a good time with it! Did you play the Lost Hobo King DLC, too? If not, you should :)

Pobblepop
03-20-2012, 01:28 AM
I started playing through the Hobo King last night, but I'm also going back to the original game to see if I can ace it :)
Do you have any plans to bring out any more dlc? I love the idea of the game so much, really original yet simple concept I think there's so much scope for more games! :)

DFNathan
03-20-2012, 08:23 AM
We haven't announced any plans for more Stacking DLC, but you never know what the future holds :)

xpogopuschelx
04-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Just completed (100%, jay)Stacking and the Hobo King DLC and wanted to express how much I love this game.

I really had a great time while playing it and would buy any new DLC like Hobo King without question.

So let's hope there's more to come :)

evil_buddy
08-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Agreed, this game is great. I bought it on a whim and was pleasantly surprised by how unique, light and really fun it is. I wish there were more games like this. I'll start on the DLC tomorrow.