PDA

View Full Version : Should I get the Valve Complete Pack?

ShotFoot
03-20-2012, 04:09 PM
*Hello, before this thread starts I want to say that I'm brand new to the STEAM forums; so if this thread is posted in the wrong section I'm deeply sorry.

Back to topic, I've been thinking about getting the Valve Complete Pack for a while now. I've bought Half Life off the STEAM Store and downloaded TF2, I've discovered that I like both games deeply. And after researching all the Valve games they all sound interesting and entertaining.

But before I ever buy the Valve Complete Pack I want some opinions if some of the games included are worth it, and if there's any cheaper options. I've been thinking to sell my XBOX 360 with its games and accessories to buy the Valve Complete Pack and perhaps a few more games like the Quake series or the Doom series, or possibly other games. Also, if you have any recommendations for other games I should get please state them.

Thank you!

-ShotFoot

WinMain
03-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Yes but not yet. Wait until its 50% off for buy it (Summer / XMAS). and yeah it includes awesome games :)

ShotFoot
03-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes but not yet. Wait until its 50% off for buy it (Summer / XMAS). and yeah it includes awesome games :)
Thank you, I didn't know until now that Valve gave such deals like that. Luckily I have Half Life and TF2 to keep me busy until summer.

cereal3
03-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Definately wait until a sale, valve complete is very cheap then, along with loads of other games

NCPereira
03-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Yes, VALVe Complete Pack is the best you can get. I didn't know that at the beginning and despite I already own them all today, I ended up paying 4 or 5 times more.
But VALVe is always in Sales, so you just gotta wait and you'll end up getting the bundle on sale. This last XMas the bundle (all valve games) was for 45€ or something similar. It really is worth!

Myself =P
03-20-2012, 06:07 PM
I would wait for either sales, or CSGO and/or DOTA 2 release

ShotFoot
03-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Yes, VALVe Complete Pack is the best you can get. I didn't know that at the beginning and despite I already own them all today, I ended up paying 4 or 5 times more.
But VALVe is always in Sales, so you just gotta wait and you'll end up getting the bundle on sale. This last XMas the bundle (all valve games) was for 45 or something similar. It really is worth!
Thank you for the advice, lucky for me that I have TF2 to keep me busy.