PDA

View Full Version : Latin spanish request

puding64
03-20-2012, 09:58 PM
As the title said its a request for that.
If you agree please join the group;) .An together we can make a separate translation from european translation
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LatinSpanishgroup

FreakieDK
03-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Are there any differences between this and normal Spanish?

puding64
03-21-2012, 01:39 PM
well..yes really, there's a lot off words that european spanish use that Latin american don't(if someone try to traduce on steam there are comon words that are not allowed just for been used only in Latin America) and vice versa its like Brazilian Portuguese and Portugal Portuguese.:)

OscarAponte
03-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm with you. We need another team. "Los Modismos de la ortografía Hispanoamericana es muy distinta a la española"

puding64
03-27-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm with you. We need another team. "Los Modismos de la ortografía Hispanoamericana es muy distinta a la española"

so join my request steam group:cool:

Liquidator
03-28-2012, 12:57 PM
I've never been a fan of "vosotros", and, having lived in Mexico for two years, I can certainly understand why you'd want to have a different version :)

Liderangel
04-07-2012, 11:20 AM
I agree with this :D. I live in Argentina, the difference is really big.

Mokas
04-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Spanish and portuguese (and other european languages) have latin influences. If center and south america is called "latin america" is because there people speak spanish or portuguese. So call it "latin spanish" is silly.

Also the spanish talked in Mexico is different than spanish talked in Cuba or in Argentina.
So what you want to do exactly?

puding64
04-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Spanish and portuguese (and other european languages) have latin influences. If center and south america is called "latin america" is because there people speak spanish or portuguese. So call it "latin spanish" is silly.

Also the spanish talked in Mexico is different than spanish talked in Cuba or in Argentina.
So what you want to do exactly?

We want a neutral spanish without that way of speaking and words like "flipar" "gillipollas", they are vulgar but normal to them, I saw the translations of HL2 ,Portal 2 and othe Valve and non-Valve games so I prefer play them in english that spanish :)

Mokas
04-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Spanish is very extensive language.
If you dont like the word "gilipollas" because you are mexican and you use "pendejo" someone in argentina doesnt like the word "pendejo" because they use "pelotudo" and big etc,. Even in Spain there are diferences between communities.
So I still dont understand your request, you are asking a language wich doesnt exists. If the translations are from spain is because follow the official rules of sintaxis. That "neutral spanish" doesnt exists.

Liderangel
04-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Spanish is very extensive language.
If you dont like the word "gilipollas" because you are mexican and you use "pendejo" someone in argentina doesnt like the word "pendejo" because they use "pelotudo" and big etc,. Even in Spain there are diferences between communities.
So I still dont understand your request, you are asking a language wich doesnt exists. If the translations are from spain is because follow the official rules of sintaxis. That "neutral spanish" doesnt exists.

Is really funny read spanish in an english forums, I think how the others guys read spanish and I just LOL xD.

The difference, for example:

Spanish from Spain:

"Vosotros estais observando el partido"

Spanish from Latins:

"Nosotros estamos viendo el partido"

(In english = "We are watching the match").

Other BIG and funny example:

"Coger" in "Spanish from Spain" = GRAB
"Coger" in "Spanish from Latins" = F*CK

Lovely :P

Dinosaur_Rex
04-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Indeed, we need each for every kind of Spanish.

Or at least the ones that are very different, like the Argentinian Spanish, the Mexican Spanish and the Spaniard Spanish, et cetera.

I would gladly translate to mexican spanish since it is my first language.

zaghat
04-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Realmente hay cosas muy diferentes en cada region, pero si nos vamos al español neutral como dicen vulgarmente por hay, seria todo espectacular

en vez de crear canales de español latino o español castellano, mejor sea uno solo que tenga este español neutral y listo