PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to Order of War: Challenge

ThunderLizard2
03-23-2012, 01:41 PM
I keep getting an error message when trying to login to Order of War: Challenge. I get a pop-up box saying that GameSpy is no longer supported and that I have to migrate my profile. I also get a message that the "server is not responding." This only started happening this morning. I did click on the "Migrate Profile" but then got an error that the profile "must have been used before in order of war" or something like that.

Is this a problem with the OOW servers or did something else change? No new SW or changes were made to my PC.

Thanks

Adm_Stinger
03-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Hey I'm also haveing the same problem. I sent an email to support so I hope they fix the problem..

ThunderLizard2
03-26-2012, 09:17 AM
I still haven't gotten a response to my ticket. I emailed Valve's CEO (Gabe Newell) and phoned down to someone at Valve HQ. No wonder people hate Steam! They just ignore people.

ThunderLizard2
03-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Steam referred me to Square Enix:

"Technical support for this title is handled by a third party support department - please follow the instructions below to contact the support provider to troubleshoot this issue:

Title: Order of War
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7271-USJX-9248"

I contacted them and they referred me to wargaming.net who I had already sent an email to four days ago. I sent an email to their CEO, Victor Kislyi, as well.

Looks like they are focused on their new World of Tanks - I wouldn't buy anything from them given the poor support of OOW. The game isn't that old that all support should be lacking.

thelonbot
03-26-2012, 12:09 PM
im pissed they have to clean their ♥♥♥♥ up

Adm_Stinger
03-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Still no response from my email either to them. I was looking foward to play this game. :/ I like their World of Tank game though might just stick with it..

jaspericus
03-28-2012, 01:29 AM
I am also getting this issue even though it says my id has been migrated getting no response from server

ThunderLizard2
03-28-2012, 06:36 AM
A lot of players can't connect to the server. Is anyone able to login right now?

ThunderLizard2
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
OOW: Challenge still not working. However, Order of War is working but there's almost no one on the site. Has anyone else gotten a reply from wargaming?

varvary
03-30-2012, 04:38 AM
I can not get into the game(Order of War: Challenge) two weeks!
Bad! Good game!

AnnoyedSkinner
03-31-2012, 07:22 AM
OOW: Challenge still not working. However, Order of War is working but there's almost no one on the site. Has anyone else gotten a reply from wargaming?

Disgusting I can't log in despite having reminders of details sent to my email. When I use these details it doesn't know me!

Adm_Stinger
04-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Still haven't recived an email from Wargaming

ThunderLizard2
04-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I haven't gotten a reponse from wagaming.net either. Is this game now dead? The regular OOW MP is still working.

bakblast
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM
I get a message saying that Gamespy profiles are no loger valid, or whatever. The thing is I didn't use a Gamespy profile when I set up my account, so go figure.

ThunderLizard2
04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I got the same message about migrating a GameSpy id as "possible" reasons. At the bottom of the screen it also says: "The connection was refused by the server. Connection to the server failed."

I think the server is just down and Wargaming and Steam are not responding at all to this issue. Not sure what else can be done at this point.

varvary
04-18-2012, 12:53 PM
The game worked!

ThunderLizard2
04-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Valve finally fixed the problem and OOW: Challenge is back-up. Something to do with a client configuration.

Now all we need are some players. Hopefully this three week hiatus hasn't killed the MP community. It was already small.

Adm_Stinger
04-19-2012, 07:49 PM
I log on today and it works until I want to start a game. Idk whats wrong now if its on my end or something.

ThunderLizard2
06-26-2012, 10:44 AM
OOW: Challenge is up and working again