PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say thank you

crutox
03-24-2012, 08:02 PM
I havent played Ys since the snes wonders of ys 3. I was shocked when this was the same game remade, but man I played it start-finish yesterday and loved every minute of it. Brings me back to when I played Ys for turbographics cd when I was like 9.

Anyway thanks for releasing this game on pc. I wish more developers would give pc games a shot. Hell I would rebuy every Harvest Moon and Rune Factory game if it was on pc. Along with the Ar Tonelco series, but now im rambling.

Anyway thanks a billion for this awesome game.

edit- I do want to give a heads up on a could be game breaking glitch, when you have to goto the mountains, for some strange reason it would not let me double jump up that inital cliff. I got around this by oddly enough, changing my resolution in the game.

Wyrdwad
03-24-2012, 10:57 PM
edit- I do want to give a heads up on a could be game breaking glitch, when you have to goto the mountains, for some strange reason it would not let me double jump up that inital cliff. I got around this by oddly enough, changing my resolution in the game.

This is definitely something I've not heard of before. Do you recall what your resolution was when you tried but failed?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game otherwise, though!

-Tom

crutox
03-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Im not sure what the default setting was, but I switched it to 1920 x 1200 which oddly enough fixed it. Which is kinda funny because my original reason for finally making a steam forum account was to ask how I jump past that part.