PDA

View Full Version : 4 Player Co-op = Survival mode?!?!?!

Capt. Queeg
03-26-2012, 07:19 AM
A content rich game like this would be perfect for a true 4 player co-op game. If they are doing a true port, I hope they take some time to add a real co-op mode on the PC. We don't really need another Run-Shoot-Die game. There are enough RSDs out there already.

bdo7
03-26-2012, 09:34 AM
I'll throw in my vote for that, sure. I'm not going to hold my breath, but I'd LOVE a co-op campaign.

DeadPhoenix86
03-26-2012, 10:20 AM
A content rich game like this would be perfect for a true 4 player co-op game. If they are doing a true port, I hope they take some time to add a real co-op mode on the PC. We don't really need another Run-Shoot-Die game. There are enough RSDs out there already.

this is exactly what the game should have been from the start.
able to play 4 players in the campaign is a huge plus. but instead of that, you have to play along with the A.I. which isn't always doing its job.

lets hope they will apply this in future patches.
but i most likely doubt they will do this.

SabreXT
03-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I thought this game had 3 man teams, not 4?

DeadPhoenix86
03-28-2012, 02:09 PM
I thought this game had 3 man teams, not 4?

but there's more than 4 party members you can choose from. i don't understand why they didn't implant 4 player co-op in story mode. it doesn't make any sense to me.

SabreXT
03-29-2012, 11:08 PM
but there's more than 4 party members you can choose from. i don't understand why they didn't implant 4 player co-op in story mode. it doesn't make any sense to me.

It's difficult to do. It's not a case of just spawning in a bunch of players and done. Although I could see a case for 3 man co-op if you have the 3 man team the entire game.

Keksus
04-02-2012, 09:30 AM
A normal Coop Mode would be cool, but it doesn't work with the games gameplay. Sometimes you have 2 other characters at your side, sometimes 3. Other times you run around alone. It also has too many Artillery-like shooting events where you just stand around and shoot enemies. Also it has this Consequence-System which makes your teammates act different towards you. So playing the Campaign with another player wouldn't work out.

I would've loved to see some special Coop missions though, but well.

arafeli
04-03-2012, 10:03 AM
from what i know abut the game the only co-op is in hord mod
i dont think they got a co-op as missions

Amy
04-03-2012, 05:56 PM
The story still have a squad?

I guess its gonna be like on console? Does it have on console campaign co-op?

Split-screen of online too maybe

Keksus
04-03-2012, 06:22 PM
The only coop-mode available is a wave modus called invasion in which you have to defeat 50 waves. 3 maps are available. I don't know if you can play the pre-order MP map in invasion.

Playing the normal story mode with a friend would be impossible anyways because of the consequence system.

Amy
04-03-2012, 07:08 PM
The only coop-mode available is a wave modus called invasion in which you have to defeat 50 waves. 3 maps are available. I don't know if you can play the pre-order MP map in invasion.

Playing the normal story mode with a friend would be impossible anyways because of the consequence system.

Damm, thanks for the info. +rep