PDA

View Full Version : Amazing game, thank you Ubi.

mystrdat
03-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Feels like good old Earthworm Jim - great visuals and art style, funny animations (my daughter loves the toad guy), pleasant controls and a smart variable level design. Thanks for a great platformer, I was missing one for some time now.

PL4NB
03-29-2012, 03:08 PM
ok thx =) i really love rayman origins but your drm at other games still suck and i won t buy :P

Misster Ted
03-29-2012, 04:33 PM
What DRM?

SORRYFORCAPS
03-29-2012, 06:34 PM
ok thx =) i really love rayman origins but your drm at other games still suck and i won t buy :P

I don't understand your logic. You hate their DRM for their other games so when they remove it for this one you still won't purchase it?

Don't you realize that increased sales numbers for this DRM-free title would make them think that maybe the DRM is holding them back?

Unless you're saying that you won't buy their other games because of DRM, which would make sense. Your sentence can be interpreted in different ways.

Bite
03-29-2012, 08:28 PM

Good sir, your logic is pretty bad.

On a sidenote, the infamous "Online-100% of the time" DRM has been already dropped from all the titles which featured it before.