PDA

View Full Version : Condition Zero Pokemod(Long Read)

kilomegawatts
03-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Hey everyone, thanks for clicking on my post!

I'm an old-time Condition Zero player, I've played it since about '05, and I love the game from the bottom of my heart. Around '08 I started getting involved with different communities, running servers, running clans, or helping others with the same.

In '10 I played my first Pokemod server, which is a mod sort of like a Superhero mod server, but with Pokemon and different abilities. Ever since I played that mod, I was hooked, it's extremely fun and addicting. One thing led to another, and servers shut down, clans changed games, and there were no Pokemod servers to be found, so I quit for a while.

Last year I ran a group called Midnight Gaming, which changed into Alexandria's Espada some months later. The clan/group was based around Pokemod, not to mention our other servers(Fun Server, Zombie mod, Surf Server, and a source surf RPG mod). The community was really active, servers full almost constantly, it was great, met some really fun and cool people on there too. Eventually, the server(s) became more and more vacant as time went on, and due to lack of donations by both myself and community, all the servers were forced to close.

I recently started playing again, and I'm starting a new project called Wayward Horizon, another Condition Zero-formed group. Our first server is going to be a Pokemod, which will be Season 5 with all custom skills, sprites, etc.

I'm looking for anyone wanting or willing to play, donate, and be a part of the community with us.

We already have several donators, and quite a bit of members, a lot of which are old members of my group. All players are more than welcome to join our group, and play in our servers once up, we do not discriminate.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact me via:
Steam: yojrad
email: bloopyroo@gmail.com
Community group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/waywardhorizon
Official Website: http://waywardhorizon.enjin.com/

Thank you so much for taking your time for the very long read, I'm hoping to get at least a few replies from this and see some people wanting to be part of the community and liven up Condition Zero a bit.

Sincerely,
kilomegawatts

forrestparkay
03-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I would suggest starting in CS1.6 instead of CZ. Fewer and fewer people play CZ every day.