PDA

View Full Version : Brace for shock.... I LIKE IT.

neurosis
04-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Let me just say, the first time I played a simulator was MSFS 2.0 and I had to use SimCGA to make it think I had COLOR VIDEO. Yeah.
I am also a long time programmer and hardcore gamer, about to complete my BS in Simulation Programming. I don't say this to say I know better, I say to show that USUALLY I am a pretty tough critic on sims (and most suck @$$).

This game is not bad. Whoever said the grafx are bad must have left them on medium settings, they are decent. For an F2P they are f_cking amazing. The game is not so terribly arcade either if you dont want it to be. The mouse flying was okay, but now I'm plugging in my X52. The game runs fairly smooth and stay relatively true to the series (same crappy UI lol), while expanding on gameplay and the F2P pretty much guarantees at least SOMEONE will be on the servers most of the time. Also, I like the leveling and XP system it seems to have and there are jobs too. I would love to take a flight sim mode that has tycoon elements, that would keep me enthralled. So far, I think I might actually part with some cash on this one. Its not FS11 maybe, but that might be a good thing lol.

Anyhow, thats my OPINION.
I welcome your comments, rational or otherwise.

Eggtooth
04-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Yes I agree with all you say. This game is amazing as F2P

diegofg10
04-06-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm with you! This game is awesome in anyways!