PDA

View Full Version : Ai is Weak

Abug58
04-08-2012, 02:35 AM
On PC very easy, im everytime on first place. How about consoles, people said game on xbox360 is hard?

Zukabazuka
04-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Maybe you are just good at racing games then, most people said the AI just don't play nice.

KazzyMac
04-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Have you gotten to City Center and Ghost Bay in career yet?

hiredhelp
04-08-2012, 04:36 AM
On PC very easy, im everytime on first place. How about consoles, people said game on xbox360 is hard?

HA HA dude seriously talking rubbish now.
The Ai does not give you no advantage even when in first even if you have boost you like few seconds or so ahead, moment you crash there right up your bumper. there very agressive

Abug58
04-08-2012, 04:39 AM
Finish every race better ai on 4-7 second.

dedbeez
04-09-2012, 09:30 PM

Compared to the console version the PC version is very easy, one of the easiest arcade racing games I have ever played. I have nearly finished it on the PC and rarely did I not finish in first. In some multi lap races I finished 20 - 30 seconds ahead of the AI.

On the the PS3 however I find that I have had to replay tracks multiple times before I could even place. I have also noticed on the PS3 once you open a shortcut the AI will use it, can't say I ever saw this while playing the PC version.

Sysgen
04-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Compared to the console version the PC version is very easy, one of the easiest arcade racing games I have ever played. I have nearly finished it on the PC and rarely did I not finish in first. In some multi lap races I finished 20 - 30 seconds ahead of the AI.

On the the PS3 however I find that I have had to replay tracks multiple times before I could even place. I have also noticed on the PS3 once you open a shortcut the AI will use it, can't say I ever saw this while playing the PC version.

It's the same game. AI uses opened destruction points. You should be in 1st by the 2nd or 3rd turn if you know what you're doing.

Ceiling_Cat
04-10-2012, 07:12 AM
i agree with OP, the AI is very easy to beat >.< apart from that, the game is amazing imo :cool:

rancor tdo
04-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I'd have to agree that this game is incredibly easy, some races I have been over 40 seconds ahead of the pack. The only events I have to try more than once are the frag ones as I sometimes miss out by 1 or 2 frags for 3 stars. Kinda poor tbh.

Ceiling_Cat
04-10-2012, 10:51 PM
yes this game definitely needs a harder difficulty level O_o ive ended up from learning to play and trying to beat the AI, to getting into 1st place within the first 15 seconds and seeing how far i can get ahead of them lol :p

KazzyMac
04-11-2012, 03:58 AM
On harder difficulty levels (Hard or "Expert" ((if a harder difficulty is added))) the AI should be taught to use City Targets as shortcuts. I don't mean by them using them once the player has opened them, but using them if they come within range of the shortcut with a full boost bar.

A bit of reworking of the AI system may be needed though because from what I've seen the AI simply 'spams' Power (they use it once they get it) and relies on the light 'rubber-band' system to catch the player up if he's in first. They should be taught that if they come within a certain distance of a City Target they should save the power and use it on the target instead.

Would make it harder since the player would have less opportunity to use the Targets to spam Power and gain a huge lead.