PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Backpack?

notdeadyet01
04-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I just started playing TF2 and was wonder what I should keep or trade away from my backpack

any help? (http://www.tf2items.com/id/notdeadyet01)

JPA32
04-11-2012, 01:51 AM
You have plenty of space, keep everything for now. Test out your weapon drops and see what you like best. There is rarely one solely effective way to play a class and everyone is different.

Also, if you buy any item in the store you get another 5 pages. (200 spaces) of inventory, so when your backpack starts getting full, just buy a hat and you're set.

Zidanie5
04-11-2012, 02:52 AM
Edit: Misread/Misunderstood it

Anyways, I agree with Jpa, get rid of items only when you know you don't use them.

Iyvn
04-11-2012, 09:52 AM
If you need more weapons than what you already have then consider selling your Ellis' cap for 1.11 - 1.33 refined (10 - 12 scrap). With that you can always trade with me for 20 - 24 weapons.

With that said, I generally advise newer players to stick to stock weapons for a while to gain a good understanding of the strengths and limitations of each class. After that testing out unlocks is a good idea. Unlocks are not harder than stock to use, however some teach bad habits.

Fernost
04-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Get rid of duplicates.
(Selling or making into a scrap)

DualJay
04-13-2012, 01:05 PM
You have plenty of space, keep everything for now. Test out your weapon drops and see what you like best. There is rarely one solely effective way to play a class and everyone is different.

Also, if you buy any item in the store you get another 5 pages. (200 spaces) of inventory, so when your backpack starts getting full, just buy a hat and you're set.

He has PoP, he is premium.