PDA

View Full Version : Don't know which way to go....

Threesixtyci
04-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Don't know if this game would be better on the PS3, or the PC. It being 3rd person, PS3 may be the way to go.

But then again, it likely requires aiming, in which case the PC would be better.

But it's likely a full console Port, so the PS3 would be better.

Eh... think I'm just going to wait until it 5 bucks.

BC2 Cypher
04-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Don't know if this game would be better on the PS3, or the PC. It being 3rd person, PS3 may be the way to go.

But then again, it likely requires aiming, in which case the PC would be better.

But it's likely a full console Port, so the PS3 would be better.

Eh... think I'm just going to wait until it 5 bucks.

Even bad console ports I'd rather play on PC.

Cause at least usually the framerate is more solid and I can still play at 1920x1080 while the console versions only play at 720p or less.

IMO it's never better to play a game on console unless the PC version is so broken and unplayable that you pretty much have to.

Oh and you can use a controller on PC, so that's not really an issue.

Keksus
04-17-2012, 08:28 PM
The aiming isn't really that much of a problem. At least for me. The PS3-version on the other hand suffers from slowdowns. So maybe the PC-version is the way to go.

SabreXT
04-18-2012, 08:57 AM
The aiming isn't really that much of a problem. At least for me. The PS3-version on the other hand suffers from slowdowns. So maybe the PC-version is the way to go.

This, or at least judging from the demo they put out.

WhiplashTwoZero
04-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Just play with a controller on PC. Problem solved

yapchagi
04-26-2012, 02:41 AM
Usually when a game is made as multiplatform (PS3, XBOX 360, and PC), usually it's the slowest/laggest/worst framerate on PS3.

DeadPhoenix86
04-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Usually when a game is made as multiplatform (PS3, XBOX 360, and PC), usually it's the slowest/laggest/worst framerate on PS3.

but the Ps3 is far more capable, than its currently showing.
even after all these years, developers still don't know how to create a proper game for the Ps3.

so far only the exclusive games has been showing its true potential ;

yapchagi
04-26-2012, 03:18 AM
but the Ps3 is far more capable, than its currently showing.
even after all these years, developers still don't know how to create a proper game for the Ps3.

so far only the exclusive games has been showing its true potential ;

It doesn't matter. Now imagine those exclusive PS3 games...if they were also made on PC and XBOX 360, do you think they would have run with better framerate too? Now that's a good question.

DeadPhoenix86
04-26-2012, 08:47 AM
It doesn't matter. Now imagine those exclusive PS3 games...if they were also made on PC and XBOX 360, do you think they would have run with better framerate too? Now that's a good question.

PC most likely will run anything that console has to offer. because there's basically no limit. however, as for the Xbox 360. its either a hit or miss.