PDA

View Full Version : Bugs & Suggestions

lyravega
04-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Here are the bugs that I've encountered & suggestions that I come up with so far. If people contribute, we can make a sticky topic out of this maybe?

Bugs:
-Ice shards may damage yourself while moving backwards. (I believe this is caused by the square you are moving to, and the one you currently stand on. As you start moving & cast the spell, you are casting it from the square you are moving to, but game registers you on the square you are moving from. In short, it is caused by you being at two squares at once I guess)

-Torches give white light, is this intentional? It kills the immersion a bit, for me at least.

-(mrmotinjo) It seems if you save while standing on stairs, you can't move beyond them.

-(jasonbecker83) Notes on same grids, but different levels are being edited at the same time. This only applies if you can see both of those notes however.

-Some animations are off? And causing multiple attacks per animation? (for example, those giant crabs, sometimes they hit me 2-3 times, leading to an instakill).

-(Planeforger) Ogres can run through staircases

Suggestions:
-Percentage based rest recovery (not much of an issue, but it is a bit annoying to wait for a party member to fully healed & refreshed up; mages/minotaur tanks for example)

-Willpower / Vitality contributing to HP/MP recovery (as far as I can tell, they don't. My mage is mostly useless at the moment, after he expends all his MP, unless I sleep or drink a potion, recovery is very, very slow)

-A mini-slot for each party member, where you can equip potions, food, compass and maybe some other items. With a(n optional) key modifier to prevent accidental clicking (I am having hard time to open my inventory, find a potion, and drink it to be honest)

-More map notes; different colors & shapes (so you can mark stuff in different way, a color/shape for secrets that you cannot reach for now, another for iron doors, etc...)

-Level maps overlapping each other (either on even or odd page numbers, in other words)

-(just_dont_do_it) Locked character drag & key modifier to drag characters.

-Like we have a CD on attacks, monsters should have the same. (when you are cornered, sometimes they attack non-stop, on top of that, sometimes hitting more than 1 time - which I described at the bugs section)

just_dont_do_it
04-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Only one thing that really bothers me so far: there should be some sort of a threshold before left-clicking a portrait while moving the mouse will be interpreted as "drag". At the moment, it can be REALLY difficult to open inventory by left-clicking.

PS: Better yet, dragging should be normally locked and available only via additional UI button or keypress (like, "hold shift to drag") or something like that.

mrmotinjo
04-13-2012, 04:26 PM
If you save while standing on stairs, it seems you can't move beyond the stairs if you reload :/

jasonbecker83
04-13-2012, 04:38 PM
I have found this bug.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/merdamerda/screenshot/577827436820245556

Can't edit a single note alone, I can only edit both of them at the same time.
The notes are on the same tile but on different floors.

lyravega
04-13-2012, 04:41 PM
I have found this bug.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/merdamerda/screenshot/577827436820245556

Can't edit a single note alone, I can only edit both of them at the same time.
The notes are on the same tile but on different floors.

This maybe intentional, I'm not sure. But nah, I was thinking of noting pits down on the map, editing both at the same time. It doesn't apply when you "turn" pages though, so bug.

At the moment, it can be REALLY difficult to open inventory by left-clicking.

Right click opens inventory btw. Without dragging.

lyravega
04-15-2012, 03:04 PM
NVM...

Planeforger
04-15-2012, 07:16 PM
As for the crab thing...I think that one of their attacks involves hitting you with both claws, which might be the one-hit-kill thing you were referring to.

Anyway, bug I noticed: ogres can run through staircases.