PDA

View Full Version : validation email

Thilonys
04-13-2012, 04:26 PM
i never received my validation email. I cant even log on to the game makers website to complain ive check spam and so forth nothing there have tried to register again and it tells me that the email is alrdy used any help i could get would be nice

radio_babylon
04-13-2012, 04:40 PM
i never received my validation email. I cant even log on to the game makers website to complain ive check spam and so forth nothing there have tried to register again and it tells me that the email is alrdy used any help i could get would be nice

that makes two of us. im sure we will get it eventually...

Acenan
04-13-2012, 04:40 PM

welcome to the club. . . :(

dJeyL
04-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Same here. We are in the same boat.

Narath
04-13-2012, 08:05 PM
I never got my validation Email but I have been able to log in to the game, activate it (the CD Keys) and play the tutorial

Thilonys
04-13-2012, 09:10 PM
I never got my validation Email but I have been able to log in to the game, activate it (the CD Keys) and play the tutorial

i can vouch for that did the same works fine i think is a fun game and has hug potential

Panimu
04-14-2012, 02:39 AM
The notification of an email is a bug. You do not receive one, and you do not need one.