PDA

View Full Version : scrolls

TJGurciullo
04-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi .Can someone tell me how to craft a spell..like heal..I have empty flask and ingredients but not sure how to do it..Same with some other scrolls like "invisibility" and "doors of iron" and "crystall life"...Im also stuck in pillars of light where the ctr floor is open and the area is surrounded by doors.Cant seem to go fast enough before the roaming portal gets me...I know..some not too bright questions..Probably right in front of me...Thanks, Tim

Woofy12
04-13-2012, 05:13 PM
There should be a scroll of basic potion recipes in the bag you initially find a mortar and pestle in. You put en empty bottle and ingredients into the "container" and the potion is created if you pick it up from the output square.

Veged
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
"doors of iron" and "crystall life" ain't no scrolls.
the iron door is that, well iron door with the cogs on it and the crystall of life is the blue huge crystal where you can save and revive your party members.

healing potions are made of an empty flask and a tar bead

bconnerly
04-13-2012, 11:45 PM
He's referring to the scrolls that give you a little hit/tip about the Iron Door and the Crystal of Life. Obviously, they are just that, scrolls with little tips on them. As far as I can tell, they're useless after you read them.