PDA

View Full Version : Last Treasure [spoilers probably]

Kaese
04-13-2012, 05:23 PM
So, I have beaten the game and loaded a save shortly before the PoNR to find the rest of all the goodies.
Got all notes, all iron doors, all skulls, all armor sets and helped Toorum.
I am only missing 1 treasure and 1 secret, which I assume are both the same thing.

The treasure I found:

-Golden Chalice
-Golden Deity Figure
-Crown of Kings
-Ancient Apparatus
-Golden Dragon
-Globe of Tetharion

I hope someone found it and can help me out to 100% that run. Also, please don't post complete solutions, just tell me the floor and a little hint in what area it is.

DDarkRavenC
04-14-2012, 12:48 AM
I can verify that the last treasure is not a secret. However, the devs may have been tricksy and made more than 71 secret areas.

EDIT:
Floor 11. Beginning of the End.

Kaese
04-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Thanks, got it immediatly after knowing the floor. "How could I have missed that?!" :S
I got less cautious after the PoNR, thinking there won't be any more secrets and treasure I guess. Maybe that is why the right puzzle was so easy you can hardly call it a puzzle... to distract from the real treasure :)

Well, now it is pretty much worst case scenario. A single secret short and no idea of knowing which, since I found all secrets containing important items. Meh :(

Kaese
04-14-2012, 09:25 AM
I found my last secret!!
Slowly backtracked all the way to level 5 to find my last secret containing an absolutly useless scaled cloak :)