PDA

View Full Version : how many ppl playing?

schisch
04-14-2012, 05:26 AM
steam stats does not show it so it must be under 400 right now?

i dont want to buy a dead game :x

madplayshd
04-14-2012, 06:21 AM
Its the second day on steam, with matchmaking you find a game within 3 minutes, also get on teamspeak, community is very nice!

Also, it costs less than two cocktails.

schisch
04-14-2012, 06:31 AM
problem is i have to decide between this game and Heroes of might and magic since i only have 10€ :D

nems
04-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Two widely different games tho..

This one is fairly fun, but that doesnt mean you will like it.

Nryrony
04-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Last count was more then 300 online at the same time, wich seems to push the servers a bit over the edge...

Combathanger
04-14-2012, 07:25 AM
half the time I cant log in

The other half of the time I log in and there are no games for a newbie to play (get kicked from the few games that get started every game I join because I am level 0)

I have not actually ever gotten to play.

So........ there aren't enough people playing for me to find a game...but there are too many people playing for the servers to keep from being screwed up...this isn't good.

schisch
04-14-2012, 07:31 AM
ok thx going with homm

zeropositivo
04-14-2012, 07:40 AM
half the time I cant log in

The other half of the time I log in and there are no games for a newbie to play (get kicked from the few games that get started every game I join because I am level 0)

I have not actually ever gotten to play.

So........ there aren't enough people playing for me to find a game...but there are too many people playing for the servers to keep from being screwed up...this isn't good.

I higly doubt there are people kicking you for your low level. Old players will NOT do that because they're trying to make everyone enjoy the game, and understand that pissing newcomers off will lead nowhere. All the other playing are all new players like you, most of them at the same level as you, so I find it fairly hard to believe they will kick you. You usually get a "you've been kicked" when a game lobby is closed, or when you try to join a full game.

Also, if you have problem finding games, just create one! It's all hosted server side anyway

Azix220
04-14-2012, 08:39 AM
250+ players on noonish EST.

Game = worth it. See my post on the forums for more details.

See y'all in game :D

madplayshd
04-14-2012, 09:05 AM
There might be a misunderstanding here. If you automatch and get kicked, its not the host kicking you, its the server, because somebody you got matched with left for some reason or has connection issues.

Meowthemouse
04-15-2012, 04:16 AM
problem is i have to decide between this game and Heroes of might and magic since i only have 10 :D

Clash of heroes is epic ♥♥♥♥

kotli
04-15-2012, 04:55 AM
I never have to wait for a game so far in this and there seems to be 250+ when I am on.

madplayshd
04-15-2012, 07:46 AM
Its at 500 now.

Jongs
04-15-2012, 09:03 AM
How stable is the game now? i played back when tb did his wtf is video and after about 300 people were online it bought the server to its knee's is it still the same now?

nems
04-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Not much lag now, at least not for me. You get the occasional lagspike tho, but its not gamebreaking at all. Again this is speaking for me only, not sure how others experience the game.

madplayshd
04-15-2012, 09:22 AM
The servers dont lag, however, because the game uses unity, some people get memleaks and that can look like lag.

Stilgarius
04-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi,

to Combathanger --> if you auto-match and get kicked it's because one player on this game has quit so all the player's on the game are kicked out. On a game create by a player this won't happen.

To zeropositivo --> Thanks for all of your support and i really hope the beta player are like what you said. :)

To Jongs and Nems --> We know why there is a lag issue and we are making a patch to fix this right now. It will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow at the morning.

Thanks to all, and enjoy the game. See you in some space battles ;)

BVChaosInc
04-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Aside form the unity memleak thing the game was humming right along at over 600 peeps Sunday at like 5:00ish EST. If they can stamp out the memleak issue this game will be great,

Jongs
04-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Hi,

to Combathanger --> if you auto-match and get kicked it's because one player on this game has quit so all the player's on the game are kicked out. On a game create by a player this won't happen.

To zeropositivo --> Thanks for all of your support and i really hope the beta player are like what you said. :)

To Jongs and Nems --> We know why there is a lag issue and we are making a patch to fix this right now. It will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow at the morning.

Thanks to all, and enjoy the game. See you in some space battles ;)

Many Thanks :)