PDA

View Full Version : cube is stuck - motion DLC

Kossak
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi,

Does anyone knows how to fix stuck cube? It happened to me on a level from Motion DLC (i play with Razer Hydra) and it looks like this: http://i43.tinypic.com/1tuddt.jpg

I pressed the button, and during my first play the cube dropped properly, but i didn't finish this level then. Now when i continue my game and go to this button/press it - the pipe opens, but the cube doesn't drop down.

Any ideas? Thank you.

bloodhound01
04-16-2012, 10:33 AM
just open up the console and type sv_cheats 1 then type noclip and just fly up there and grab it, then turn noclip back off.

LPChip
04-16-2012, 10:57 AM
The best thing I can think of is restarting the level. Shouldn't be that hard to do it all over again... the Motion DLC is not that hard, its more about learning the mechanics than doing complicated moves and timing stuff, so if you remember how you did it, just replay the level and it should work again.

Kertins
04-16-2012, 01:23 PM
how you finding the controller?

Kossak
04-16-2012, 03:56 PM
The trick with sv_cheats/noclip didn't work - i couldn't take the cube after flying to it. I guess i will try starting the motion DLC all over again.

The controller itself is very enjoyable. Completely different experience - much more fun, to this degree that i started playing most of my current games (starcraft II mods, skyrim, diablo 2/3, also a bit of dota 2, and others) with Razer Hydra. Although you need to practice quite a lot to be as good as you are with a mouse (in dota 2 at least, but in Portal 2 for example it's very intuitive and quick to learn) it's really fun.

And the Portal 2 itself is a masterpiece! I haven't laughed that much in any game i think :). It suits Hydra perfectly.

LPChip
04-17-2012, 01:53 AM
I agree, although the controls are a bit hard for say... multiplayer FPS, its awesome in Singleplayer FPS. I've started to play MW3 with it, and its really fun, but also a bit hard because I'm so much better with a keyboard/mouse, but if things work right, the hydra is more precise. :)

In a mission I was flying in a chopper and had to gun down another chopper (this is in the beginning of the game) and it was very easy with the hydra. I kept the chopper in my sight at all times, something that I Can't do with the mouse because I have to keep moving the mouse and run out of surface :P