PDA

View Full Version : #moar and killing bunnies.

Jademalo
04-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Spoilers abound, be careful.

So I've been trying to get these two achievements, they're my last two to get before I finish. Now, I've made a slight bit of progress with the white stag - In that the options screen has a massive white stag as the background. I cant find anything else in the game, I've hunted high and low.
With regards to bunny slaughter.. I cant figure it out. I have a feeling it might have something to do with mushrooms? I don't know.

Anyone else found anything?

Freakservo
04-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Was going to ask this myself. I must've played the iPhone version about a half-dozen times, but was never aware about a white stag (Aside from what you pointed out) or that you could kill any of the wildlife.

Jademalo
04-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Right, thats two hours of trying to figure this out and literally getting absolutely nowhere
The only other thing I can think of is it has something to do with the massive record in the room before the trigon grove, but theres nothing that can be done with that...

Zet237
04-16-2012, 08:42 PM
I just played through it (only finished once on the iPad before)and didn't notice anything, but I didn't look very clearly. What I found was this tweet from tweetfella:

A little birdie told us there will be a bonus in the Steam version of #sworcery

Maybe it has something to do with a bird ingame?

04-17-2012, 06:16 AM
Monster Hunter Achievement:
In sworcery mode left click and hold down on a lagomorph for a few seconds and it should explode.

#moar Achievement
Go to moon grotto and set the moon to this moon: link (http://www.abload.de/img/2012-04-17_0003146j9n.jpg). Then go to the dream world and go to the screen with the hut (the way back to the regular world), the well next to the hut should be glowing red. If so eat a mushroom and click on the well the character should go inside the well. Inside the well follow the path that leads to the stag and then kill the stag. I think there is a chance of drowning, but I think the fire heals you I am not sure.

Jademalo
04-17-2012, 07:13 AM
The fire does indeed heal you.

Thanks for that!
Would never have gotten the stag one. 100% and all cheevies now =]

Zet237
04-17-2012, 09:53 AM
In sworcery mode left click and hold down on a lagomorph for a few seconds and it should explode.

Damn and I tried it this way and thought it didn't work. :D Didn't try it long enough, though.
Thanks for your help, now I only need #honest, which I want to achieve... well.. HONESTLY! :P

Freakservo
04-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Wow...This is all new news to me! This game keeps surprising!

ArmorArmadillo
04-18-2012, 01:52 AM

Hahaha, i did this accidentally without realising what caused it to happen.

PCVXD
04-18-2012, 09:14 AM
LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

TheJacket
04-21-2012, 03:16 AM
I got #moar on chapter 3 And the moon was dark I think I broke something

DarkoZL:
04-22-2012, 01:28 PM
#moar Achievement
Go to moon grotto and set the moon to this moon: link (http://www.abload.de/img/2012-04-17_0003146j9n.jpg). Then go to the dream world and go to the screen with the hut (the way back to the regular world), the well next to the hut should be glowing red. If so eat a mushroom and click on the well the character should go inside the well. Inside the well follow the path that leads to the stag and then kill the stag. I think there is a chance of drowning, but I think the fire heals you I am not sure.
I figured this out on my own somehow, but the achievement didn't unlock. It just sent me back to the title screen?

DurDen
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
I figured this out on my own somehow, but the achievement didn't unlock. It just sent me back to the title screen?

It unlocks a new button on the top right, the little red circle icon from the cheevo; click on it.