PDA

View Full Version : My 1st impression

krzaq
04-18-2012, 03:18 AM
Hi there guys.
Here is the link to the movie with my first impression of this fancy game.

Sadly I won't be able to post any videos for a long time so it's one of the last one - gonna have serious operation at 23rd and won't be able to talk for a long time after this.

Anyhow, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRjRwkpwhlg

I hope you will enjoy this and please leave your comments.

LarryP
04-18-2012, 11:25 AM
I appreciate your video very much and you did a good job, but as far as the game goes? Not impressed.

What kind of operation are you going to have? :confused:

DocDeltree
04-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks for your video! :D I'm going to buy Sword & Sworcery within the next couple of days and your first impressions really made it an easy decision. :)

Also, good luck with your operation. I hope you'll recover soon.

krzaq
04-19-2012, 01:22 AM
I appreciate your video very much and you did a good job, but as far as the game goes? Not impressed.

What kind of operation are you going to have? :confused:

Recently I've been diagnosed with lower jaw cancer so they gonna remove the part of my lower jaw and replace it with fibula. It's a very difficult procedure (as far as I've heard) - the operation itself will last 10 hours and the recovery at least 2.5 months.

But just when I'll be able to speak I gonna record some more videos :)

krzaq
04-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks for your video! :D I'm going to buy Sword & Sworcery within the next couple of days and your first impressions really made it an easy decision. :)

Also, good luck with your operation. I hope you'll recover soon.

I'm glad that I've helped you with decision. This game is an art gem for me :)

LarryP
04-19-2012, 07:20 AM
Recently I've been diagnosed with lower jaw cancer so they gonna remove the part of my lower jaw and replace it with fibula. It's a very difficult procedure (as far as I've heard) - the operation itself will last 10 hours and the recovery at least 2.5 months.

But just when I'll be able to speak I gonna record some more videos :)

Are you a smoker? That's a serious operation. I've had a few myself, and a good attitude is everything. You need to have some good games for your recovery time. ;)