PDA

View Full Version : Achievements?

gigadrive08
04-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Not to sound TOO much like a modern gamer spoiled brat, but... is Super MNC gonna get achievements? I think they're fun to enliven replayability.

NuclearKangaroo
04-20-2012, 12:04 AM
MNC had them SMNC will most likely have them too

the thing is SMNC actually got released by mistake during one of the beta key giveaways, but then the devs said "meh, ♥♥♥♥ it" and released the game

hence the lack of some features like archivements, either way the surprise release didnt turn out so bad, besides server errors day one, a lot of people seems to be enjoying the game despite the lack of some features, these will be added in later patches, along with stuff like steam trading

Quemical
04-20-2012, 10:48 AM
During the early Beta, there were achievements listed. They disappeared. I'm sure they'll be put back in.

CyberSoniX
04-20-2012, 05:31 PM
During the early Beta, there were achievements listed. They disappeared. I'm sure they'll be put back in.

These have been the ones from normal Monday Night Combat, probably been there by mistake. But I think we will get achievements at some point.

shivars
04-21-2012, 12:27 PM
definitely not any at the moment.

I am shallow enough that I shan't play any more until they are added...too many other games to keep me going in the meantime.

pokedex2536
04-23-2012, 12:16 AM
definitely not any at the moment.

I am shallow enough that I shan't play any more until they are added...too many other games to keep me going in the meantime.

the experience system and item drops are keeping me going atm. Stats will probably be added soon.