PDA

View Full Version : Agent Levels

bugtrip
04-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Can somebody please explain how Agent level is significant?

Spykirby
04-21-2012, 04:33 AM
u unlock an extra endorsement slot every X levels. That's pretty much all.
There was talk about a CC boost added later on for ppl that already were at 100, but I never heard anything about that later again. Culd just been some suggestion aswell by a random person, don't know.

Mr. Reid
04-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Like Spykirby said, the higher your level the more endorsements you can equip. Endorsements don't exactly determine whose better between two of the same pro although it does help.

As for getting level 100 it does nothing except give you all endorsement slots. You actually get all slots at level 96.

(I'm level 100, nothing special happens)

uksimj
04-21-2012, 04:49 AM
One question, currently I seem to get prizes every 4 levels. Do you stop getting prizes once you reach the level cap?

Mr. Reid
04-21-2012, 06:47 AM
One question, currently I seem to get prizes every 4 levels. Do you stop getting prizes once you reach the level cap?

No, and prizes are completely random. Although being afk/idle in spawn will definitely make you less likely to earn a prize. If you leave the match you will not earn a prize.

Here's a thread on how prizes work. (Rule change 25)

http://www.uberent.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18024

Note: You can now find uniforms, taunts, and weapons in prizes. Weapons are also only cosmetic before anyone ask.