PDA

View Full Version : Weird Texture Blurring??

RAMPAGE572
04-21-2012, 06:45 PM
When i aim down the sniper scope and release mouse the near textures stay blurry wtf is this going to be fixed.

problems with the first 10mins of the demo

- first part of the demo just before you jump down look right and theres a window, well you can walk through it and fall down and its either a secret room in this case back allie or just a hole/bug they didnt fix yet im not sure

- texture blurring after zooming scope

- 2nd sniper is difficult to kill ie shot right at his face or slightly higher to count bullet drop but nothing happens says i missed O.o

- covering inside the second house and swapping to the assualt weapon doesnt clear the cover when you aim down sight, just appears to be crouched and the gun is going through the wall, either change the assault aim down sight cover to slightly higher or fix it completely.

there the main bugs ive seen playing through the demo

Brad1984
05-20-2012, 11:24 AM
When i aim down the sniper scope and release mouse the near textures stay blurry wtf is this going to be fixed.

problems with the first 10mins of the demo

- first part of the demo just before you jump down look right and theres a window, well you can walk through it and fall down and its either a secret room in this case back allie or just a hole/bug they didnt fix yet im not sure

- texture blurring after zooming scope

- 2nd sniper is difficult to kill ie shot right at his face or slightly higher to count bullet drop but nothing happens says i missed O.o

- covering inside the second house and swapping to the assualt weapon doesnt clear the cover when you aim down sight, just appears to be crouched and the gun is going through the wall, either change the assault aim down sight cover to slightly higher or fix it completely.

there the main bugs ive seen playing through the demo

I have the same problem in the SEV2 multiplayer.
After five or ten minutes playing suddenly the screen becomes blurry and slightly decolorized.
It has patch1.03 and I tried different graphical settings.
Rebellion this is a BIG problem!

RAMPAGE572
05-27-2012, 03:18 AM
I have the same problem in the SEV2 multiplayer.
After five or ten minutes playing suddenly the screen becomes blurry and slightly decolorized.
It has patch1.03 and I tried different graphical settings.
Rebellion this is a BIG problem!

Its slightly disapointing yeah but if they plan to fix it is another question

Narcist
05-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Have either of you actually emailed their support? The forums aren't an official support medium.

RAMPAGE572
05-29-2012, 03:44 AM
Have either of you actually emailed their support? The forums aren't an official support medium.

yeah well it should be since the game "uses steam" lol as its drm so correction yes this is just the place to go

JustRed
05-29-2012, 04:34 AM
yeah well it should be since the game "uses steam" lol as its drm so correction yes this is just the place to go

no its not lol this is for steam USERS. The users might be able to help you, yeah, and the devs do drop on once in a while but I also would suggest emailing SUPPORT...im just repeating what the other guy said now...

Narcist
05-29-2012, 06:27 AM

This is "steam game discussions", not "steam game support". The support guy has posted several times saying that support queries should be directed at their support email address. Even on their *official* forums they tell you to email their support address as they cant check every forum thread.

if you check the link at the top in the big thread marked "Sniper Elite V2 Game Support" it says

If none of these have worked for you, or you are seeing something else entirely, please email us at:

sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk

Please include the following:
1. Your dxdiag.txt attached to the email.
2. When the crash occurs.
3. Any error messages or what you saw/heard when the crash occurred.
4. What methods form the FAQ you have tried.
5. Your Steam ID. This allows us to grab any crash dump files associated with your problems directly from Steam.

RAMPAGE572
05-29-2012, 07:19 AM
This is "steam game discussions", not "steam game support". The support guy has posted several times saying that support queries should be directed at their support email address. Even on their *official* forums they tell you to email their support address as they cant check every forum thread.

if you check the link at the top in the big thread marked "Sniper Elite V2 Game Support" it says

well im not signing up for another game website just to post on the forums when the game uses steam anyways thats there problem that the game has issues not mine and if they want fixes or want to know the problems then they should come on here more often

Narcist
05-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Sign up for what website? You dont have to sign up for any website, even if you signed up for the official website they still wouldn't read your post.

THE ONLY OFFICIAL SUPPORT MEDIUM IS BY EMAIL!

RAMPAGE572
06-10-2012, 10:15 PM
umm the devs website, rebellion lol, and besides they do look on the forums for steam and im sure they would look here more than they look on there own forums