PDA

View Full Version : "This application is not public yet"

Sir Kiko
04-23-2012, 04:21 PM
I bought the game in the weekend but still can't upload my screenshots because of this message:

This application is not public yet. Screenshots can't be made public on Steam Community and can't be shared to Facebook.

Also the game doesn't appear on my profile page (All Games tag) and the Achievements page won't open.

DarkUser89
04-23-2012, 04:25 PM
this is really funny from steam ^^

Steam pleace fix Shop site "Steamplay logo and achievements" and Show in my profile

Danusko
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
The same happened with me. No DLC on Limited edition, bugged v-sync, game and achievements not showing on list. I've bought Sonic 4 Ep2 on the same day, was able to download and play, even unlock achievements. Later on, the game locked and the store say it'll be avaiable at may, 15. I'm sure something wrong is happening with Blades of Time, i'll wait for a fix before play =/

Agret
04-24-2012, 01:50 AM
If you have downloaded and played Sonic 4 Ep2 but it says it's not available you should be able to just run it from your steamapps folder since you already have the files.

Danusko
04-24-2012, 02:12 PM
If you have downloaded and played Sonic 4 Ep2 but it says it's not available you should be able to just run it from your steamapps folder since you already have the files.

It asks for a serial number when i try. o.O

Lex Tertia
04-24-2012, 03:02 PM
DLC is fixed

Danusko
04-24-2012, 04:55 PM
And the game now appears at the Game list, showing achievements properly =)