PDA

View Full Version : Graphics issue

undeadtrev
04-23-2012, 06:46 PM
I purchased the game and run, the title screens are fine, but as soon as the game starts the graphics go smokey, hardly can make out anything, the girl is only hair and eyes....

Windows 7 H.P. i7 2.8GHz 8.0GB RAM Ati Radeon 5700 series

Any and all help appreciated

Askjosh
04-23-2012, 08:15 PM
well there's your problem, your using an ATI video card

phlapjack1
04-23-2012, 08:56 PM
:pwell there's your problem, your using an ATI video card

Don't listen to josh he's just one of those Nvidia fanboys.

I have a 5850 and have no problem with this game so I would imagine a 5700 card would also have no problems. I suggest checking your drivers to see if you have the latest for your card. Also make sure your 3d settings on default. Maybe even check the gamma settings.

undeadtrev
04-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the answers I sorted it by switching everything across to use application settings in 3D settings

Agret
04-24-2012, 12:51 AM
well there's your problem, your using an ATI video card

:rolleyes: sounds like you need to learn more about computers

undeadtrev
04-24-2012, 04:49 AM
:rolleyes: sounds like you need to learn more about computers

There is always something new to learn, but my settings were working fine for the over 100 games I have to play on here, so is it so surprising i didn't know what the problem was...thank you so very much for your helpful suggestion

Danusko
04-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Happened here with my HD 6970. Just turn off anti-aliasing on Control Center.

Agret
04-24-2012, 06:38 PM
There is always something new to learn, but my settings were working fine for the over 100 games I have to play on here, so is it so surprising i didn't know what the problem was...thank you so very much for your helpful suggestion

Erm... that reply was to the guy who said having an ATI card is a problem. See the quoted text? If having an ATI was the cause of problems they would go out of business and one company (nvidia) controlling the market would not be a good thing.

Thankfully ATI make cards better than NVIDIA at times (Like the 7970 the fastest single gpu card) and keep things very competitive.

AoiNoSora
05-09-2012, 02:57 PM
as soon as the game starts the graphics go smokey, hardly can make out anything, the girl is only hair and eyes....

This issue is due to Anti-Aliasing config which you should set for "Use application settings" within ATI's Catalyst Control Center.

If in doubt just check the following link from the official BoT forum:
http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php...blems-texture/