PDA

View Full Version : I can't do anything without ammo...

PUGS1688
04-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Here's my issue...I can't hide from certain monsters because of their positioning on the level. I cant shoot some of them because I have no ammo. I already used the blue pill once to get 15 shots. Long story short, I NEED bullets to get through the basement part of the game. And I have none. I have no where to go.

I read on another forum that you can get more ammo in your bathroom? Where is the key to your bathroom? Are there any solutions to my current issue? I spent an hour trying to figure something out and the bottom line is this..."No ammo, no progress."

MegaVat30
04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
You can use flares to get past the monsters
google translator

Sefam
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM
You can also use a blue pill and go to sleep to get ammo!

Just beware, pills lower your sanity :3

Nerfed
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Every single monster in the game can be avoided.

Stop being box-minded; be creative. There's always some way to use your items or the environment.

Sefam
04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Every single monster in the game can be avoided.

Stop being box-minded; be creative. There's always some way to use your items or the environment.

I did a 100% pacifist run, so yes, it is possible to avoid ALL the enemies in some way.

aegix drakan
04-26-2012, 02:19 PM
I forget where the key for the bathroom is....I think it's on the second floor somewhere. If not the second floor, then it's on the first floor.

You can get more pills from the bathroom.

Also, when you manage to get more ammo, you can trade 10 ammo for 3 flares, which stun groups of enemies for a few seconds, allowing you to run past. If you know how to use them right, and you don't waste them, they are way more efficient than bullets.

---
@ the guy saying think out of the box...Can you give me some pointers?

I'm dong generally ok, but...I find so few opportunities to sneak past enemies, especially in the basement. There are almost no hiding spots, I can't find a good use for the rotting meat...It seems to all come down to good flare use down there.

MegaVat30
04-26-2012, 02:45 PM
What are the red and green pills for?
And is it possible to restore health without taking a pills and sleep after that?
google translator

Sefam
04-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I forget where the key for the bathroom is....I think it's on the second floor somewhere. If not the second floor, then it's on the first floor.

You can get more pills from the bathroom.

Also, when you manage to get more ammo, you can trade 10 ammo for 3 flares, which stun groups of enemies for a few seconds, allowing you to run past. If you know how to use them right, and you don't waste them, they are way more efficient than bullets.

---
@ the guy saying think out of the box...Can you give me some pointers?

I'm dong generally ok, but...I find so few opportunities to sneak past enemies, especially in the basement. There are almost no hiding spots, I can't find a good use for the rotting meat...It seems to all come down to good flare use down there.

There's indeed not a lot of hiding spots in the basement, that is also where you're introduced to flares and from that point on The Director can trade you 10 ammo for 3 flares. You should have plenty enough to get by if you trade all your ammo in and somewhat know where to go.

You can also use many rotten meats in a row to attract many thinmen at once. You REQUIRE the flares to get past fatmen though.