PDA

View Full Version : A taunt question.

Rexic The King
04-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Would I have to buy each classes action hero taunt for them to be able to use it?

same with tea time and possibly valentine.

Rikety
04-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Each taunt has to be purchased separately.
Edit: To clarify, taunts and skins are not shared with other pros.

Rexic The King
04-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Each taunt has to be purchased separately.
Edit: To clarify, taunts and skins are not shared with other pros.

wow.well thats a dlck move in a way.

the action hero taunt should just be a everyclass 1 purchase taunt.

Quemical
04-26-2012, 11:54 PM
wow.well thats a dlck move in a way.

the action hero taunt should just be a everyclass 1 purchase taunt.
Yeah, this game can get expensive pretty fast. This was my reaction when i saw the $150 bundle on the store........ :eek:

gc|Spitfire
04-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Fortunately it's just cosmetic so you're not forced to buy it in order to stand a chance against other players.

Rexic The King
04-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Fortunately it's just cosmetic so you're not forced to buy it in order to stand a chance against other players.

well yeah but still.

I knwo its a different type of game, but I dont have to buy the schadenfruede taunt for each class seperately in tf2.

if they had to raise the price a little bit, then fine. Just dont make us have to buy it 20 times if we want to use it on each class.

NuclearKangaroo
04-27-2012, 12:27 AM
well yeah but still.

I knwo its a different type of game, but I dont have to buy the schadenfruede taunt for each class seperately in tf2.

if they had to raise the price a little bit, then fine. Just dont make us have to buy it 20 times if we want to use it on each class.

you have a fair point

who knows, maybe they'll change it later on and turn all the bought taunts into "classic" taunts, like the sunburst and twilight weapons

gc|Spitfire
04-27-2012, 12:31 AM
you have a fair point

agreed.

Tbh, the general pricing is a bit steep imo. Nevertheless I bought a pro lately just to support the developers.

Rikety
04-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Do note that bundles exist and skins go on sale from time to time.
Never going to purchase a weapon skin though. If it drops,s'cool.

Rexic The King
04-27-2012, 12:59 AM
If I could buy taunts using the coins then it wouldnt be so bad.
but to get them all, its at least 60 dollars.

Spykirby
04-27-2012, 03:43 AM
it's quite expensive, but i guess they were just trying out different prices at the start to experiment with. I guess u'll find cheaper stuff u like aswell in the future and it's nothing but cosmetics. They can also be obtained through end game prizes.

Nerfed
04-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Also the end of game prize has a chance of giving you a cosmetic (taunt, outfit, outfit part, weapon)

NuclearKangaroo
04-27-2012, 10:05 AM
agreed.

Tbh, the general pricing is a bit steep imo. Nevertheless I bought a pro lately just to support the developers.

yeah i somewhat agree, i mean in general is that really that expensive atleast compared to TF2

but for instance, while complete uniforms have a very reasonable price, individual parts costs a bit too much, some uniforms even have parts identical to the stock

the veteran is specially guilty of this