PDA

View Full Version : Disabled Voice Commands?

OCNRyahn
04-27-2012, 02:25 AM
So is there a way to disable voice commands or do you have to play the game with voice commands? Also some of the icons for the keys you need to push on the keyboard are so small I cant make them out.

arafeli
04-27-2012, 02:30 AM
So is there a way to disable voice commands or do you have to play the game with voice commands? Also some of the icons for the keys you need to push on the keyboard are so small I cant make them out.

you can disable the voice C in the option menu i took it off after i said definitely and it took it as no :rolleyes:

OCNRyahn
04-27-2012, 02:31 AM
you can disable the voice C in the option menu i took it off after i said definitely and it took it as no :rolleyes:

lol, maybe you have an accent. I got the point where it said to say Charge!. And if you dont scream it, it wont work.

arafeli
04-27-2012, 03:15 AM
lol, maybe you have an accent. I got the point where it said to say Charge!. And if you dont scream it, it wont work.

maybe in tc world war i wasent abule to play with squad 6 and 3 the game just didnt pick it up
you dont have the scream it you can just turn the mic sound higher i meanly turned it off because im not alone at home

GODzillaGSPB
04-27-2012, 04:19 AM
After a little trial and error I got all the words right...except for one. I mean, how many ways are there to spell "cheers"??? :rolleyes:

Plus some words are awkward. I have to say "bliss" for the game to understand "blitz". And while it recognizes "come here" only when I speak it normal like "comere" (putting the two words together as you normally would when talking to someone) he recognizes most words properly only when you speak them slowly and apart from each other. "I...need...assistance".

Well...I've mixed feelings using this ingame. I guess the rate of failure will be pretty high. And if this messes up the gameplay I will definitely disable it.

borsdy
04-27-2012, 04:21 AM
Plus some words are awkward. I have to say "bliss" for the game to understand "blitz". And while it recognizes "come here" only when I speak it normal like "comere" (putting the two words together as you normally would when talking to someone) Have to talk like big bo!