PDA

View Full Version : Do early buyers get Steam keys?

Ph0X_b01
04-27-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm a huge fan of everything that Christine Love makes, and I absolutely loved Digital and Don't take it personally. I purchased this game as soon as it came out and loved it too, but as a big Steam user with hundreds of games in my library, I'd really love to have this in there too.

Is there any announcement about this? Couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

deviryuu
04-27-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm a huge fan of everything that Christine Love makes, and I absolutely loved Digital and Don't take it personally. I purchased this game as soon as it came out and loved it too, but as a big Steam user with hundreds of games in my library, I'd really love to have this in there too.

Is there any announcement about this? Couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

I believe she announced on her twitter that she was looking into it.

Askjosh
04-27-2012, 03:49 PM
its also stated on her blog that she is looking into getting steam keys for people that purchased it directly from her site.

Ph0X_b01
04-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Perfect! Thanks guys.
Having had this issue with multiple other games before, all the developers I've contacted were always able to sort it out with Steam and generate keys for it's prior users, so hopefully it'll be the same for her.

Ducon
04-28-2012, 03:34 PM
http://blog.scoutshonour.com/post/21951250755

spyrochaete
04-30-2012, 12:06 PM
To those wondering, I bought the game before it was released on Steam and a month later the author sent me a Steam key, free of charge, the very day I requested it.

Palodin
04-30-2012, 12:14 PM
To those wondering, I bought the game before it was released on Steam and a month later the author sent me a Steam key, free of charge, the very day I requested it.

Same, she got back to me within a few hours