PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts about the free weekend.

SwaT98
04-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Hello,i'm an pretty active cod player and i've barely met any cheater.I'm not trolling at all,i've met 4 cheaters,2 of them reported to bancandy and vacbanned.I really don't understand "the waves of cheaters", "cheaters heaven" and all these quotes coming from "new cod players", or "coming from battlefield to cod".If you hate this game,post it elsewhere and get over with it.From what i heard agentgod's hacks are vulnarable and a huge ban wave destroyed lots of hackers.And i own this game since it's release.
If you're not trolling at all i hope you have a better experience with cod games with no cheaters.
Cheers

n0_one
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM
They are just complaining because around their land area they have cheaters. For example I live in Luxembourg and I just meet only one cheater (probably in Germany).

Smile286
04-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Hello,i'm an pretty active cod player and i've barely met any cheater.I'm not trolling at all,i've met 4 cheaters,2 of them reported to bancandy and vacbanned.I really don't understand "the waves of cheaters", "cheaters heaven" and all these quotes coming from "new cod players", or "coming from battlefield to cod".If you hate this game,post it elsewhere and get over with it.From what i heard agentgod's hacks are vulnarable and a huge ban wave destroyed lots of hackers.And i own this game since it's release.
If you're not trolling at all i hope you have a better experience with cod games with no cheaters.
Cheers
Well, I see smal amount of cheaters too, but I am playing not very popular game modes.
Most of crybabies are playing Ground War and constantly get pwned by cheaters. :-)