PDA

View Full Version : Choppy performance when aggroed

ErichK
04-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Anyone else having this problem? It seems to run smoothly until I get noticed, and then the game becomes very choppy until the enemies have been dealt with.

I know, I know, simple solution is to just be more quiet :cool:

Rific453
04-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Anyone else having this problem? It seems to run smoothly until I get noticed, and then the game becomes very choppy until the enemies have been dealt with.

I know, I know, simple solution is to just be more quiet :cool:

Happens to me and my co-op buddy.

DV8ing1
04-30-2012, 10:56 PM
No problems here in single player. Very smooth performance but then again I have a fairly high end gaming machine. Have you tried playing with lower settings? Are your cpu's fairly old?

CodeinePoptart
04-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Currently not happening to me.
Hope you get it fixed though, that's the one thing I don't like about first-day purchases; there are usually bugs.

Ba5tard5word
04-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Happens to me, for once the demo was smoother than the final product! It might be because I have everything maxed out, but I have a GTX 470.

ErichK
04-30-2012, 11:50 PM
No problems here in single player. Very smooth performance but then again I have a fairly high end gaming machine. Have you tried playing with lower settings? Are your cpu's fairly old?

AMD Phenom x4, Nvidia GTS 450, and 8GB of RAM currently running my rig, so it seems like the problem is optimization on the game's behalf. Glad to know I'm not the only one though :)

SEV2Community
05-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi everyone, hope those of you already able to play the game are enjoying it!

And thanks for alerting us to issues you’re finding with the game. However, because we can’t monitor this place 24/7 the best thing you could do to help us prioritise the major issues is to drop our support e-mail a line if you can’t find an answer on this forum, you can e-mail our support helpdesk at: sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk

Alternatively, please do consult the details on our technical support thread at http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666243

TheB1GLebowski
05-01-2012, 10:47 AM
^^^^^What he said. I just dropped an email to the link above. So hopefully its a quick fix. Im off work today and want to shoot Hitler in the face.:cool:

ErichK
05-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone, hope those of you already able to play the game are enjoying it!

And thanks for alerting us to issues youíre finding with the game. However, because we canít monitor this place 24/7 the best thing you could do to help us prioritise the major issues is to drop our support e-mail a line if you canít find an answer on this forum, you can e-mail our support helpdesk at: sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk

Alternatively, please do consult the details on our technical support thread at http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666243

A....representative from the developer just responded to an issue?

I love Rebellion now!

Metal_Izanagi
05-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Don't love them yet, they've pasted that exact response in a few threads already.