PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the new update

Kuraimano
05-01-2012, 03:15 PM
1) I can't seem to find a way out of the level editor once I open it, how to go back to the nexus?

2) Everyone noticed that the scores were "reset", but after that someone noted that the scores were up again and that was just a temporary problem. I seem to still not be able to see the scores. Is it just a problem of mine? Will I lose progress if I beat a record right now? I still see the "new" highscores with like 10 people per level on top 20 without even SS. Sorry if this question has been answered before or if it turns out to be a temporary issue of mine.

3) It seems that one of the added features is that there are now more than one end-game levels. I was very close to finish that level, and therefore unlock the Achievement (I'm guessing that's what you had to do in order to get it, finish the game with all SS?). Now that there are more levels, will I have to get the achievement by completing even the new ones? What about the others that got it without doing so? That's a bit bothersome but it's a minor issue anyway.

4) As soon as I started the game with the new update, the game awarded me a red key that I didn't earn. Is this an error?

Thanks in advance.

fatmatt589
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
http://hitboxteam.com/2012/05/02/mac-version-level-editor-50-off/

Pretty much all of your questions are answered on the official site.

Kuraimano
05-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks. I had checked the official blog and nothing was up yet

rerunx5
05-01-2012, 03:52 PM
press Tab to exit Editor Mode then press Esc and select Exit Level to return to the nexus