PDA

View Full Version : A humble request

Matt91
05-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello friends!

I've just launched a YouTube channel on a whim and would love to get some feedback on my first video. If you could, please watch it and post your opinions either in this thread or on the video itself.

LIMBO and the Uncertain Future (http://youtu.be/VcuW_zDdv-4)

Thanks for the help!

Matt91
05-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Almost 60 views and no replies :(

Anyway, I'm posting a second video this week with Half-Life gameplay!

Shad0WeN
05-07-2012, 02:23 AM
I'm guessing it's because it has very little, if anything to do with the game. seems like a bit of an unusual way to ask questions or start a discussion about life. probably not the best place for that. I mean if it's a book you want, then you would go to the library, no?

Matt91
05-07-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm guessing it's because it has very little, if anything to do with the game. seems like a bit of an unusual way to ask questions or start a discussion about life. probably not the best place for that. I mean if it's a book you want, then you would go to the library, no?

Oh, I see - that actually makes a lot of sense. I guess I didn't really consider that people might not be interested in that sort of thing. I'll keep trying for a couple more weeks to see if the response improves but I'll probably end up finding a better use of my time :)

Thanks for the honest feedback.