PDA

View Full Version : Call of duty MW3 bunch of hacks & lags

Profcoollol
05-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself first i'm 27 playing videogames on pc since dunke nukem 3D several years ago. I can say i'm quite aware of cheats, hacks and other lagswitching soft that allow poor skilled players to increase their "killing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ : OMFG I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE OMFG I'M GOD".

Here is my point : in games like CS, CS:S and every multiplayer based games i've played before there is actions that can be taken to bring cheaters down.
In COD MW3 there is NOTHING :

- this game is played by adults but also by A LOT of underage children.
- you can't play 2 games in a raw without experiencing some awfull cheats, hacks, lagswitch.
- you report? ok steam bans andddddd cheaters are back... How? oh just try to find "how to bypass vac ban" on google...
- the game devellopers? They don't care, in fact they encourage it by doying nothing : "cheaters are clients too afterall and if they buy 50 the game like everyone else why would we care about cheaters ruinning game experience of other gamers".

I already saw some people trying to convince the dev to lock cheats by creating event like "COD MW3 general strike". But i don't think anything has been enough right now.

I know that there are a lot of people that don't care about it so ok if you think this is fun to play like this please don't add some "OMFG comments".

Cheers
TOM

Piston Smashed
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself first i'm 27 playing videogames on pc since dunke nukem 3D several years ago. I can say i'm quite aware of cheats, hacks and other lagswitching soft that allow poor skilled players to increase their "killing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ : OMFG I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE OMFG I'M GOD".

Here is my point : in games like CS, CS:S and every multiplayer based games i've played before there is actions that can be taken to bring cheaters down.
In COD MW3 there is NOTHING :

- this game is played by adults but also by A LOT of underage children.
- you can't play 2 games in a raw without experiencing some awfull cheats, hacks, lagswitch.
- you report? ok steam bans andddddd cheaters are back... How? oh just try to find "how to bypass vac ban" on google...
- the game devellopers? They don't care, in fact they encourage it by doying nothing : "cheaters are clients too afterall and if they buy 50 the game like everyone else why would we care about cheaters ruinning game experience of other gamers".

I already saw some people trying to convince the dev to lock cheats by creating event like "COD MW3 general strike". But i don't think anything has been enough right now.

I know that there are a lot of people that don't care about it so ok if you think this is fun to play like this please don't add some "OMFG comments".

Cheers
TOM

Welcome to the world of Modern Warfare and Matchmaking.

CROOOOW
05-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Anyone over the age of 12. Seriously for the last time, Play battlefield 3

LGB Bad2Kilar
05-04-2012, 04:46 PM
MW3 over BF3 any day, and I have both.

DeluxeGaming
05-04-2012, 05:00 PM
And you couldnt just add this repetitive post to the million others? It needs its own topic does it?

PedexReemexDK
05-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Anyone over the age of 12. Seriously for the last time, Play battlefield 3

MW3 over BF3 any day, and I have both.

Dont start a game war, stay on topic

LGB Bad2Kilar
05-04-2012, 05:14 PM
If you don't want to play against hackers, play HC TDM. I've seen maybe 10 hackers since the game came out.

D3@h_W15h
05-04-2012, 05:26 PM
HC games are also infested with hackers. It is harder to detect them because you dont have the killcam.

MW3 has been plauged with cheaters, and it kind of makes me wonder, why?

I have never seen such a game create so many cheaters before. Perhaps the devs were lazy when creating the code/engine for the game, and/or cheaters are on a vendetta against the devs, CoD series, and the lack of support or listening to the community?

I don't know but this is what has happend, and im sure many legit players will/have been put off.

LGB Bad2Kilar
05-04-2012, 08:57 PM
HC games are also infested with hackers. It is harder to detect them because you dont have the killcam.

I have never seen such a game create so many cheaters before. Perhaps the devs were lazy when creating the code/engine for the game, and/or cheaters are on a vendetta against the devs, CoD series, and the lack of support or listening to the community?

I don't know but this is what has happend, and im sure many legit players will/have been put off.

Don't need a killcam to figure out a hacker. Not that many. and like I said, 10 since the game came out, and trust me, I am no noob, I can tell hacks.

Piston Smashed
05-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Don't need a killcam to figure out a hacker. Not that many. and like I said, 10 since the game came out, and trust me, I am no noob, I can tell hacks.

I play HC Dom all the time and there's more hackers than you think. And i've dealt with cheats online for the past 13/14 yrs or so. A lot of them are using esp but ain't that bright in how they use them. There's a lot also using kill rewards hacks along with other cheats.

If you've only seen 10 since game came out you've either been very lucky or your not as good as you think in pointing out cheats.

WVRockstar
05-05-2012, 04:27 AM
MW3 has hackers because VAC and IWNet is ♥♥♥♥, I don't care what the fanboys say. At least with MW1 setup we had control and fun. Any CoD games is dead to me now. When someone you know starts talking about Blops 2, smack them with your ring hand and remind them how big of a pile of ♥♥♥♥ and dead kittens Blops 1 was. And if they still whine about how awesome the game is, even though they haven't played it, tell them to go buy the original Halo instead of some knock-off with ♥♥♥♥'s in it.

It's about time we gamers started letting these companies know how we feel with our wallets. It's going to be hard, since all the little 10 year olds will be begging mommy and daddy for Caw uf Doody Bla♥♥♥♥♥2, but we can live with being $60 dollars richer and 20gigs freer.

Piston Smashed
05-05-2012, 05:04 AM
MW3 has hackers because VAC and IWNet is ♥♥♥♥, I don't care what the Hammer Legion Members say. At least with MW1 setup we had control and fun. Any CoD games is dead to me now. When someone you know starts talking about Blops 2, smack them with your ring hand and remind them how big of a pile of ♥♥♥♥ and dead kittens Blops 1 was. And if they still whine about how awesome the game is, even though they haven't played it, tell them to go buy the original Halo instead of some knock-off with ♥♥♥♥'s in it.

It's about time we gamers started letting these companies know how we feel with our wallets. It's going to be hard, since all the little 10 year olds will be begging mommy and daddy for Caw uf Doody Bla♥♥♥♥♥2, but we can live with being $60 dollars richer and 20gigs freer.

Was nothing wrong with black ops, 3 config tweaks sorted it all out, well least for me anyway. Ran sweet never a problem.

The problem ain't vac. The problem is matchmaking. If we had proper dedicated servers, like in mw1, cs, css etc then we'd have control to at least keep servers clean.

We need proper servers before anything can be done. Matchmaking is killing the game. Give control back to the clans with proper dedicated servers.
And now i hear you screaming but you'll get admins abusing the servers. Well if they pay for the servers and you don't follow rules for there server, then yes you'll get kicked banned etc. It's worked like that at least since counter strike beta 6 days that i know off. Not all admins are 12 yr olds and how many 12yr olds would actually pay and run a proper dedicated server that they paid for each month ??? I'm guessing not much. Like i say the problem is matchmaking, it's ok for consoles but not for pc gamers.

D0T-C0M
05-05-2012, 05:21 AM
Was nothing wrong with black ops, 3 config tweaks sorted it all out, well least for me anyway. Ran sweet never a problem.

The problem ain't vac. The problem is matchmaking. If we had proper dedicated servers, like in mw1, cs, css etc then we'd have control to at least keep servers clean.

We need proper servers before anything can be done. Matchmaking is killing the game. Give control back to the clans with proper dedicated servers.
And now i hear you screaming but you'll get admins abusing the servers. Well if they pay for the servers and you don't follow rules for there server, then yes you'll get kicked banned etc. It's worked like that at least since counter strike beta 6 days that i know off. Not all admins are 12 yr olds and how many 12yr olds would actually pay and run a proper dedicated server that they paid for each month ??? I'm guessing not much. Like i say the problem is matchmaking, it's ok for consoles but not for pc gamers.
Thats your opinion but that isn't the opinion of everybody. Hacking will always be a cat and mouse game. I see hacking as a nuisance that occurs once every 10-15 hours of playing. Matchmaking has advantages that would be very hard to implement in a dedicated server system such as,
2-no admins controlling the game. (I cannot even remember the last time I was kicked with MW3SA so don't even bring that up because at least for me its not a problem)
3-no custom rules (this means I know ahead of time that whatever map we play we know the rules)
4-large flow of gamers (Your lobby of friends joins a map and the map fills up full every time. No waiting on a half full server)
5-always play against different opponents. (its boring playing against the same people over and over)

Zebideedee
05-05-2012, 05:35 AM
This game is pathetic, the lag is beyond the worst lag I have ever experienced in any game! Don't dare blame my connection, I played UT2004 flawlessly for years on a worse connection and Guild Wars (6-7 year old game) runs without issues.

The "Play BF3" excuses are also redundant since that game is cloning itself towards this game with each and every patch. Close quarters combat dlc, F-off EA!

Maybe stop hiring just out of university muppets and try employing people who know how to work things for a change?

Piston Smashed
05-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Thats your opinion but that isn't the opinion of everybody. Hacking will always be a cat and mouse game. I see hacking as a nuisance that occurs once every 10-15 hours of playing. Matchmaking has advantages that would be very hard to implement in a dedicated server system such as,
2-no admins controlling the game. (I cannot even remember the last time I was kicked with MW3SA so don't even bring that up because at least for me its not a problem)
3-no custom rules (this means I know ahead of time that whatever map we play we know the rules)
4-large flow of gamers (Your lobby of friends joins a map and the map fills up full every time. No waiting on a half full server)
5-always play against different opponents. (its boring playing against the same people over and over)

Yea yea i've seen ya posts about how you think that matchmaking is your preferred choice. Anbd all it says to me is that you haven't played on dedicated servers otherwise you'd agree with the fact that dedicated servers are way better than matchmaking.

Counter Strikes been using dedicated servers for 12 yrs or so. Yes there's cheats like all games but there contained to the point that the only way that they can hack after been banned form dedicated servers is buy another account, and as soon as there found cheating again there banned.

With matchmaking you haven't ANY control over anything and that includes where or who you play against. Hackers can just bounce around knowing that there is no control over them under matchmaking conditions.

With dedicated servers you at least know where the game is, unlike with matchmaking. Matchmaking is so great that it hardly puts me in uk servers but half way around the world with some dodgy russian. And that's a bonus for matchmaking ??? How would that be an adavantage over me picking a server that's uk based and know that the serves are being kept clean against cheats because admins are controlling the servers that they pay for from server hosts ???

If there were proper servers with proper clans running them, there wouldn't be any need for that MW3SA which at the moment is in the hands of anyone that wants to use it i.e the lil kids. Do you really think that theses kids would pay out each month for there own server and sit kicking people every game ??? If they did then they'd end up with empty servers.

Come back to me when you've played on proper dedicated servers for 12 yrs then tell me matchmaking is better, And i bet you say yes you was right, thanks for opening my eyes instead of me lookin at them with tunnel vision.

D3@h_W15h
05-05-2012, 05:50 AM
^^^ Amen brother. I myself been playing online FPS for over 8 yrs and nothing beats dedicated RANKED servers. This method of matchmaking is a bad idea, furthermore, an idea which has been plauged with issues, and yet the devs keep pursuing it. It makes me think that they (devs) have been lazy and not give a rats ♥♥♥ about the online FPS community.

Hackers will always be around and they (devs) could not manage to keep them in control on the PC side, so to keep the profit flowing they, assuming so, have decided to go to a platform which would make it easier for them.

Servers will always be the better option. Any veteran player can agree. Too bad that this community, well majority of it, is oblivious to accept it nor has the maturity to understand it.

Profcoollol
05-05-2012, 06:34 AM
When you say that dev choosed another platform it is quite true and by the way insulting, in fact when there is a "free xp weekend" there are like 60k to 80k gamers online so it's 80 000 x 59.99 online : 4 799 200.
I think this amount is worth enroling 10 more guys to watch over reports...

LGB Bad2Kilar
05-05-2012, 08:55 AM
I play HC Dom all the time and there's more hackers than you think. And i've dealt with cheats online for the past 13/14 yrs or so. A lot of them are using esp but ain't that bright in how they use them. There's a lot also using kill rewards hacks along with other cheats.

If you've only seen 10 since game came out you've either been very lucky or your not as good as you think in pointing out cheats.

There are way less hackers than the amount of accusations. I have a KDR of 2.31 on HC TDM with over 40 000 kills. I have been accused 20x more than i've seen hackers.

Enough said.

Piston Smashed
05-05-2012, 09:20 AM
There are way less hackers than the amount of accusations. I have a KDR of 2.31 on HC TDM with over 40 000 kills. I have been accused 20x more than i've seen hackers.

Enough said.

Enough said ???? lolololol

Your looking through rose coloured glasses m8. Scores n stats mean nothing. There are more hackers out there than you'd like to think there is. Maybe your just lucky there on your side. Maybe your just not good enough to spot cheats unless there totally obvious, unlike some of us.

Maybe because your from canada that you don't have to put up with as many as we do over here in europe.

liptor
05-05-2012, 09:50 AM
i have to say if you play groundwar yes its full of hackers.
I always play ffa and i see rearly a hacker and i have been accused for hacking alot.
I live in europe ( belguim) and it could be that it is much worse in other parts of the world than here but i would never say its full of hackers

badcarma478
05-05-2012, 10:58 AM
I believe that the one's that are creating these are in house! They come out with the Hacks and Cheats before the game is even on the market! I think someone should start a class action suit filed against the programmers and companies because they are making money on everyone purchasing all the games and than saying that we all have to deal with all the cheats. the programmers put their own little cheats in the game and never take them out because they want to be like GOD when they play. They could stop all this by securing all the files so nobody can get into them. If they are going to update the game, send out another CD so it deletes the game and creates the newer and better one!

BadKarma

WVRockstar
05-05-2012, 04:39 PM
They come out with hacks before the game is released because IW has been rehashing the same game, engine and all, since MW1 or maybe even before that. The hackers know what to exploit and how the system works. On top of that, we have the super♥♥♥♥ VAC system that can be by-passed by anyone with enough time and money. Hell, I'm even seeing MW3 hackers playing MW3 on their banned accounts. You explain that one to me. Thank you, Steam.

The only fix for this is to make a PC game, not a console port, and drop VAC like it's an AIDs infested bus stop ♥♥♥♥♥. Until then, we will keep having to deal with lag, IWNet, strange bugs, and 10 year old kids fapping their epeens because they figured out now to run OMGAWESOMEHACKERLULZEDITION2012IRBETTARTHANUNOOBS by VENOMBALLSHACKLEETHACKERSWERULETHEWORLD.

I'd love to kick one of these hack makers in the balls. There is a line between doing something for legit reasons and then doing something because your life is so sad that you have to prove your existence matters by cheating in video games.

Feelgood
05-05-2012, 05:14 PM

What a lode of bunk. Our HC TDM server has killcam and even has FF turned off so you don't have to worry about team killing trolls. To say HC games are infested with hackers is just ludicrous. Hackers dont like the HC TDM because they too die too easily. :rolleyes:

Dedicated servers, only way to go.

D3@h_W15h
05-05-2012, 05:43 PM
What a lode of bunk. Our HC TDM server has killcam and even has FF turned off so you don't have to worry about team killing trolls. To say HC games are infested with hackers is just ludicrous. Hackers dont like the HC TDM because they too die too easily. :rolleyes:

Dude you cant compare a server to P2P. I'm talking about P2P killcams, and when I mean hackers I dont just mean aimbots....wallers, preferably, too. Those are harder to detect with killcam off. S for dying quicker in HC, it goes both ways.

Please don't lecture me.

Piston Smashed
05-06-2012, 03:49 AM

Not really hardcore is it with killcam turned on. :rolleyes:
And your so called dedicated server ain't a proper dedicated server and there's what say 100 people playing on theses so called dedicated servers. Obviously your not goin to see as many hackers on your server as you would do if you played HC TDM/DOM etc on theses shiity matchmakin servers.

But i reckon you play on ya so called dedicated server with killcam on as you can't tell where you've been killed from and need the extra help.
Don't give me the " it helps spot hackers" line. It's bullshiit. If you need killcam to spot anything then your just not up to the task of spotting cheats.

Hardcore server with killcam turned on hahahaha that woke me up with a good old chuckle. lolololololol

gareth_shaggy
05-06-2012, 04:30 AM
The problem IS VAC & Matchmaking.

Even if and its a big IF VAC detects a cheat it allows them to play for sometimes weeks after theyve been caught.

There is NO reason absolutely no fair reason to allow a hacker to play even for 10secs.

Lobby hacks are rife, were in MW2 as well.

Hardcore is full of cheats. Wall Hacks & Speed hacks are common in Search and destroy. Aimbots are common in TDM & KC.

Forced hosting, wall hacks speed hacks & health hacks are all available within a 2min download of a program not currently detected by VAC. You have to prove it to IW to even stand a chance of them getting kicked.

IW will only ban OBVIOUS AIMBOTS. how f'in ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is this system, caught cheats can hack away for weeks, and only obvious aimbots banned by the dev's.

Anyone who says they have seen <10 hackers this week is either not in europe or in range of the russians, poles, ukrainians where they can buy the game for 6, not the 30 in UK. Im guessing there are only 1,000 people in canada playing so thats probly why you dont see many.

On top of that we have to host lobbies for these russians with their 56k internet so all they do is lag the game out.

So agree with the OP this game currently is a bag of **** and is the last cod game i'll buy. Until its sorted.

Oh and to the posting about BF3... Im guesssing sitting 500m away from the objective with either a heli or sniper rifle is fun. 50-1 ratio is a standard score for me, so yeah come on play bf3 where there are no hackers(LMFAO) no campers(LMFAO) and everyone plays the game as a team (OMFG LMFAO).

addictions
05-06-2012, 04:35 AM
I think most of the people here do not have a clue what they are talking about and / or just want to argue for the sake of it.

gareth_shaggy
05-06-2012, 04:57 AM
I think most of the people here do not have a clue what they are talking about and / or just want to argue for the sake of it.

Oh do explain...

Ive been administrating servers since 1996. From Quake, Unreal tournement, BF(2,bc2,3) Cod 2,mw1 waw and black ops.

I've played competition gaming for over 15years. Please do explain how it is that I dont know what I'm talking about????

Dedicated servers with a respectable admin = less cheats FACT.
Instant bans on caught cheats = Less game time for them. FACT.
Ping Limiters on joining players = Less 'Laggy' players. FACT.

Communication with VAC abouts cheats is not possible. Under PunkBuster, Screenshots, videos and PB admins can trace previous cheats.

With over 20years gaming most of which in FPS games I do know what I'm talking about.

Piston Smashed
05-06-2012, 06:01 AM
The problem ain't Vac. It's the matchmaking. Vac wasn't designed for matchmaking. It was designed for dedicated servers. While it waited for it's delayed bans, server admins took care of keeping there servers clean. This has worked to a good degree.
With matchmaking there isn't anything anyone can do until Vac's delayed bans kick in. The two just don't work together and never will do.

WVRockstar
05-06-2012, 09:22 PM
VAC has failed in other games. If you can chat, be banned, and still play thanks to a blocker or by-pass in CoD, just imagine how it is for other VAC enabled games. The only reason hacking isn't out of control in CS anymore is because it's boring as hell now. Lets wait until the next CS and see how great VAC is.

Piston Smashed
05-07-2012, 01:32 AM
VAC has failed in other games. If you can chat, be banned, and still play thanks to a blocker or by-pass in CoD, just imagine how it is for other VAC enabled games. The only reason hacking isn't out of control in CS anymore is because it's boring as hell now. Lets wait until the next CS and see how great VAC is.

CS is still full of hackers i ban plenty of them still and have done since my UK2 admin days. It maybe boring and i agree with you, playing a game for 12 yrs does that but the fact is CS is still full of hackers and Vac gets them in the end but till it does the mass banning servers are still kept clean by server admins, like it always has been.

I'm sure CS:GO will have plenty of cheats in it, there's not a game out there that don't but people running there dedicated servers will ban cheats from the servers until Vac gets them, and Vac always gets them in the end.

You can't do that with matchmaking. So you have to put up with it till Vac can get them as there isn't anyone keep control until it does.

PedexReemexDK
05-07-2012, 02:43 AM

The base engine is from about 1999, so any coder now knows what EXACTLY to do to create a hack within less that 5 minutes, a new engine or a flawless anticheat.

And i see more hackers in hc than normal right now. they think they can be soooo smart and hide, but hey buddy, i have a scoreboard and a killfeed and the fact they all runs around and shoot people before they see you