PDA

View Full Version : ORION: Dino Beatdown Let's Play/Walkthrough/Gameplay/Review

NukemDukems
05-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Hello Everyone,

I did a gameplay walkthrough for this video game. Hopefully it will help you decide whether or not to purchase the game.

Special Thanks to the Developers of creating a fun game! I hope this video promotes your company and your games
Thank You!!!

Regular play/plane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUPdBiXnWbg
Mech Play
http://youtu.be/RtImTbFZks8

Spyder810
05-04-2012, 11:25 PM
LOL single player lets play on a multiplayer game

Randomacts
05-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Good to see lets plays popping up. :) Probably helps those who can't play to see what it looks like.

btw you can mele the birds and they will just drop you. So they don't kill you.

jtcjtcjtc
05-04-2012, 11:27 PM
hey i have been playing for a little bit and i have been getting a hang of the game, I was wondering if i could play with you. my headset is a turtlebeach x12s, my steam name is: JTC™, and i dont curse.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jtcjtcjtc

Jay667b
05-04-2012, 11:39 PM
LOL single player lets play on a multiplayer game

If you would watch the video you would've noticed he's playing in several different servers with 2-4 people.

JACKTE.JACKTE
05-04-2012, 11:39 PM
good luck actual being able to review it.

Spyder810
05-05-2012, 12:06 AM
If you would watch the video you would've noticed he's playing in several different servers with 2-4 people.

Why would I watch a crappy lets play?

Randomacts
05-05-2012, 12:09 AM

Why do you come here only to troll?

Do you know what that says about you as a person?

Zealto
05-05-2012, 12:10 AM

You made a fairly definite observation about the video, so it would be assumed you watched it.

Dumbass.

Jay667b
05-05-2012, 12:22 AM
The question is; Why would you make an uninformed comment about something without any idea what it's about? Very intelligent of you.

Jurjee
05-05-2012, 04:20 AM
He must be paid by spiral for this.

NukemDukems
05-05-2012, 11:24 AM

Nope! I tried to contact them for some promotion, but they never got back to me

ayman910910
05-05-2012, 12:00 PM

Nope! I tried to contact them for some promotion, but they never got back to me

Yeah Just to tell you all anyone like me and NukemDukems aren't being paid we just want to promote the game. Like me I am a Volunteer to help the game out on steam just like steam Volunteer Moderators they don't get paid do they? neither do I or NukemDukems.

NukemDukems
05-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeah Just to tell you all anyone like me and NukemDukems aren't being paid we just want to promote the game. Like me I am a Volunteer to help the game out on steam just like steam Volunteer Moderators they don't get paid do they? neither do I or NukemDukems.

Yes, it is very true. We do not get paid for this in fact I personally pay for every game that I play and put footage up online. I also always try to contact the developers if they are willing to provide some keys for giveaways.

Usually, they don't but that is understandable. Some do contact me and show great appreciation for playing their game and its fun for them to watch other people play their game and experience what they have created

I appreciate hard working volunteers like ayman910910 and anyone else do a extra work for the community to enjoy even if it is not well received

goldsnake55
05-05-2012, 01:43 PM
i liked your lets play it was fun to watch :D

NukemDukems
05-05-2012, 03:54 PM
i liked your lets play it was fun to watch :D

Thank You!

NukemDukems
05-06-2012, 07:13 AM
added Mech Play
http://youtu.be/RtImTbFZks8

DoubleD
05-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Nice work

NukemDukems
05-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Nice work

thanks for modding

Vin_Howard
05-06-2012, 11:32 PM
I'll probably write a review for this myself. But I'll wait for this game to be patched a bit first (and when I catch up on all those anime reviews I need to write up -.-')

ps, I'll join you

Steam name= Vin Howard

(and I'll have to check what my skype info is)

pps vc is currently not working I think; and when I tried touching the vc/sound options, my game sound broke

NukemDukems
05-07-2012, 02:44 PM
hmmm sounds like a written review then

Jackalop3
05-07-2012, 02:49 PM
My Skype is Jackalop3 and my Steam is the same (Me) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003920769)

I would love to play with you it would be great :)

apxfvz
05-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Your review was the biggest reason i didnīt buy the game so thanks for showing a honest review. Maybe you make new review when the patch comes out to show how much itīs been improved ?

NukemDukems
05-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Your review was the biggest reason i didnīt buy the game so thanks for showing a honest review. Maybe you make new review when the patch comes out to show how much itīs been improved ?

well the thing is, when I played the game the major bugs didn't go crazy yet. The game is pretty straight forward where you just defend waves and waves of dinosaurs, while upgrading yourself.

Clayman66
05-07-2012, 04:58 PM
I enjoyed it, made me want to play! Ima have to wait till tomorrow here methinx, oh well :)

NukemDukems
05-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I enjoyed it, made me want to play! Ima have to wait till tomorrow here methinx, oh well :)

cool definitely add me!

Sleepyjo2
05-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Would you mind if I used your thread to also show my "Let's Play/Gameplay," Nukem?

We are far less knowledgeable about the game and it was quite literally our first time playing so it's more like a first impression kind of thing for the first video.

Only got one video so far (which is pre-patch) but we do intend to make some more, hopefully without me thinking the game is too loud when it's not.

Obviously no linky until permission is given.

/edit: Also, nice videos.

/edit2: Permissions! Thank you, kind sir.

Here's the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6BE115BE93A7A90C&feature=view_all
And here's the first video (pre-patch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwhHdLa9pqg

Ultimara's voice quality is a bit low due to us using Steam's voice chat, I'll probably prod him over to Skype next time. He also has a relatively cheap microphone.
Also, he has a foul mouth.

This is our first time so we do some silly things.

Also, I'm a derp and ruined the audio for the game after the first match. It sounded really loud to me while playing (and to keep it going I didn't playback the file afterwards to test) so I lowered the game audio... a bit too much.

I do not know, at this time, how often I will put out these videos or if every video will be co-commentary with someone else.

To Nukem: I meant to ask this the first time, would you be interested in some play time with me? Your first requirement throws Ultimara out so it would be separately done from him.

Steamname: Sleepyjo2 (Panda for a picture)
EST US Timezone.

I believe my own mic to be decent quality, and background noise is removed via audacity.

NukemDukems
05-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Would you mind if I used your thread to also show my "Let's Play/Gameplay," Nukem?

We are far less knowledgeable about the game and it was quite literally our first time playing so it's more like a first impression kind of thing for the first video.

Only got one video so far (which is pre-patch) but we do intend to make some more, hopefully without me thinking the game is too loud when it's not.

Obviously no linky until permission is given.

/edit: Also, nice videos.

yes you may
sure

NukemDukems
05-10-2012, 02:38 PM
yes you may

NukemDukems
06-01-2012, 05:08 AM
yeah sure

raupi
06-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Could it be that you are bumping your thread every once in a while? I see your same message every time there is a new post on your thread, but it changes its date, so i assume you delete it and post it again right away. That's kind of cheap...

As you wrote that you do this for a living, i kindly ask you to add more of the cool Dino Beatdown videos to get more clicks, instead of this kind of thread bumping.

somethinghumble
06-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Oh, make a video with all the ODB bugs! Nukem's Bug Hunt can be the title of your new segment. Do Skyrim too, that game is riddled with odd quirks.

NukemDukems
06-15-2012, 02:24 AM
I will make more videos of ORION: Dino Beatdown when there is new content out

NukemDukems
06-16-2012, 07:56 PM

NukemDukems
06-23-2012, 09:21 PM

CrazyTrex
06-23-2012, 09:35 PM
This is probably the only reason why I actually bought it so I thank you so much! I love the game but seeing all the horrible reviews made it lose my interest but when I saw yours it made me want to buy it so I did. Thanks!

Matt
06-23-2012, 10:51 PM

Stop delete-bumping your thread.