PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex + MGS4

Silphatos
05-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Anyone feel the same? :D

I'm done with CoD after the 2nd game, but good luck to you. This year's "take-my-60-bucks-mr-kotick-please-!" day is coming soon.

SamuelKPeter
05-04-2012, 11:34 PM
How many times am I even going to repeat myself here...
What's 2025? It's like... You know, 13 years from now? It's a NEAR future, not this stuff you see outta sci-fi games and movies. ♥♥♥♥'s getting real here. Watch the documentary.

Silphatos
05-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Mr. Kotick will always be happy when people like you are around.

SamuelKPeter
05-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Too bad I don't give a damn. Oh, and your point is still invalid.

Silphatos
05-05-2012, 12:29 AM
They're milking the series and this last one, at least its trailer clearly reminds Deus Ex HR and Metal Gear Solid 4. Don't tell me my point is invalid, because you also know it's not.

Also there won't be any of those advanced technology ♥♥♥♥ in 2025 hahah, I don't know if you were just trolling though.

SamuelKPeter
05-05-2012, 01:49 AM
They're milking the series and this last one, at least its trailer clearly reminds Deus Ex HR and Metal Gear Solid 4. Don't tell me my point is invalid, because you also know it's not.
Of course they are, gimme some news. Thing is, at least in my point of view this series only releases titles once per two years... I have no idea what's this "Modern Warfare 2/3" people talk about.

Also there won't be any of those advanced technology ♥♥♥♥ in 2025 hahah, I don't know if you were just trolling though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5PZGb3OyQ
Watch the documentary. [2]

Silphatos
05-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Why would I watch a fictional documentary lol?

Smith001
05-05-2012, 02:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5PZGb3OyQ
Watch the documentary. [2]

So if this documentary is about Black Ops 2 the game then it must be 100% real? and not produced/sponsored by Activision to just to raise the hype around this game?
By the way I see you defending Black Ops 2 in every topic across the Steam forums I get the feeling you felt for that trap hard.

Roler42
05-05-2012, 03:20 AM
I don't recall any human agumentations, only humanity's insistence to depend on machines

I don't see either any major power trying to censor the world and using war as their system for survival

SamuelKPeter
05-05-2012, 03:24 AM
I don't recall any human agumentations, only humanity's insistence to depend on machines

I don't see either any major power trying to censor the world and using war as their system for survival

Well, there's the MGS4 part, which makes quite a bit of sense. But we're talking about the COD franchise here guys. If you prefer these games then go and play them.

JustAnotherFan
05-05-2012, 10:23 AM

Sounds like a setup for Call of Duty: Terminator Edition.

SolidSnake27
05-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Samuel's argument about modern weapons started to be interesting to me when he talked about some documentary.
And when I saw it was straight from Activision I freaking laughed my ♥♥♥ off !

Monkeydrummer
05-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Because it's "futuristic" and has an old man in it? First thing I thought after seeing the trailer was that they're trying to take advantage of the people who have recently got hyped about a possible BF 2142 sequel and are trying to beat EA to the punch and possibly grab some of their customers. But that's what they do, isn't it?

biglouie
05-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Anyone feel the same? :D

I'm done with CoD after the 2nd game, but good luck to you. This year's "take-my-60-bucks-mr-kotick-please-!" day is coming soon.

Smart man need more people like you to take a stand so they finally make a new game now throw an xpack out for $60!

Good job my man!