PDA

View Full Version : Botanicula - Was It On Steam?

DirtyHarry50
05-05-2012, 10:43 AM
For some reason I thought Botanicula was available on Steam as a Steamplay title but maybe I am wrong. Was it here and then pulled for some reason or has it not been here at all?

lazar
05-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Not yet available

PsYcHo126
05-05-2012, 10:49 AM
You cannot buy it yet directly on steam, but it was in the latest HumbleIndieBundle and came with a steamkey ;)

Hackt0r
05-05-2012, 10:50 AM
For some reason I thought Botanicula was available on Steam as a Steamplay title but maybe I am wrong. Was it here and then pulled for some reason or has it not been here at all?

It was in an Indie Bundle, as a Seamkey but its not avaiable in the Steam Store.

DirtyHarry50
05-05-2012, 11:15 AM
You cannot buy it yet directly on steam, but it was in the latest HumbleIndieBundle and came with a steamkey ;)

Yeah, I missed that bundle unfortunately and I think that is what made me think I'd find it for sale on Steam, the key they made available. I guess it must be coming soon if there was a Steam key for it already. I'm surprised Steam doesn't have it up for sale already.

Planeforger
05-05-2012, 11:43 AM
It's starting to release at other stores now (I just got an email about it from an adventure game store that I've used), so I'm guessing it'll be released on Steam soon.