PDA

View Full Version : BUG with the Steam Version - ESC=SCREENSHOT

Left2LoL
05-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Whenever I press ESCAPE in the game, Steam makes a Screenshot. It starts already during the intro of the game and stays during the whole game. No exiting game menues without a camera noise and a screenshot. You can imagine its pretty annoying over time.

I have no keys assigned to do screenies for Steam, and its the only game that does this (I've just checked). I've also tried adding a random combination to do screens (Shift+F12), but it still does Screenshots when I press the Escape key.

I suppose its a problem with the Steam Version of the game, and I hope someone can fix this. The camera noise is pretty annoying over time, and emptying dozens of screenshots is also not really the epitome of fun.

SobeR462
11-25-2012, 04:09 AM
I need solution too

Shaori
01-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi,
i got the game as a gift from a nice person during the steam christmas deals and i had the same problem.

I found a solution though that i wanted to share with you. Just disable the in-game steam community (right click game in steamlist, open properties, go to General Tab, disable "Enable Steam Community In-Game").

That should do the trick. I hope it helps.

with kind regards