PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO : Vietnam Mod Info

woody39
05-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Can someone help me out i want to find about all the guns that were in Vietnam war! info about there clip sizes etc an pictures too.

& a good sites about khe sanh & other places in Vietnam war with good detail, would be nice some of you's gents can help me with links ?.

thanks.

UberTrevor
05-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Just a question real quick, do you know how to model and all of that? Or even incorporate this into the game without any hassle?

PedexReemexDK
05-10-2012, 05:03 PM
I like the idea, but you don't sound very professional. If i was you i would have went to wikipedia and found the info there. And what about animating? Skinning? Modeling? Mapping? Soundefx?. Making such a mod takes alot of time and skill.
But good luck anyways

woody39
05-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Just a question real quick, do you know how to model and all of that? Or even incorporate this into the game without any hassle?

Well if valve/hpe do read this i hope they incorporate in the csgo title screen mod selection tab, so modders can make there own mods with in the cs:go game, like you can with other games like cod4,wolfenstien ET, cod:waw etc an change the clip sizes ,player models,sounds an gui etc everything! with out doing it the hard way an having model consistency issues with updates in the future will help alot in the long run & keep the game fresh for many years to come. but i think I'm wishfull thinking here maybe in the future crosses finger!

The models etc will be custom made from scratch by a game developer that is a modeller an will be skinned an animated , & mapping by me an other stuff.

woody39
05-10-2012, 05:22 PM
I like the idea, but you don't sound very professional. If i was you i would have went to wikipedia and found the info there. And what about animating? Skinning? Modeling? Mapping? Soundefx?. Making such a mod takes alot of time and skill.
But good luck anyways

Yes wikipedia was the first place i went to just thought there might be other great sites i don't know about. This mod ain't a over night one more like next year i never rush anything, you be surprise how much can be done if your passionate about something.

How should i sound lol ?