PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer worth it?

laurensbier
05-11-2012, 04:07 AM
i buy games only if multiplayer isn't a 5 min gimmick. how is it here?

BC2 Cypher
05-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Completely dead and just bad anyway.

The campaign however is very much worth it.

laurensbier
05-11-2012, 04:26 AM

The campaign however is very much worth it.

yeah i can rent the console version for that :|

thx for the answer.

BC2 Cypher
05-11-2012, 04:51 AM
yeah i can rent the console version for that :|

thx for the answer.

Ew why would you play on console...

If you got a good computer it's always better to play on pc. Unless it's a completely broken game.

Drowning Witch
05-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Ew why would you play on console...

If you got a good computer it's always better to play on pc. Unless it's a completely broken game.

where can you rent pc games?

BC2 Cypher
05-11-2012, 03:28 PM
where can you rent pc games?

Why not just buy it? The single player is worth buying imo.

fragboi
05-14-2012, 01:45 AM
It ain't bad. Versus modes are pretty bland (your typical FFA, Team Deathmatch and whatnot) but Invasion Mode (Survival) is where the game shines. If you're a fan of Horde Mode in GeoW or Survival mode in L4D this might be right up your alley.

BC2 Cypher
05-14-2012, 02:43 AM
It ain't bad. Versus modes are pretty bland (your typical FFA, Team Deathmatch and whatnot) but Invasion Mode (Survival) is where the game shines. If you're a fan of Horde Mode in GeoW or Survival mode in L4D this might be right up your alley.

LOL you would compare the Invasion mode in this game with L4D? You're silly :)

I'd actually like Invasion if it didn't use just the crappy bland, cut and pasted from the campaign maps.

Seriously there was no imagination involved with making the multiplayer maps at all.

In fact the maps are the main reason I don't like the multiplayer.

fragboi
05-14-2012, 02:50 AM

I'd actually like Invasion if it didn't use just the crappy bland, cut and pasted from the campaign maps.

Seriously there was no imagination involved with making the multiplayer maps at all.

and l4d uses the same (portions of) maps for campaign and survival. Doesn't that kinda invalidate your "argument"? Or somehow you're perfectly ok with this in l4d, yet you're pissed with this in BD. Hypocrisy in this is almost palpable.

BC2 Cypher
05-14-2012, 08:15 PM
and l4d uses the same (portions of) maps for campaign and survival. Doesn't that kinda invalidate your "argument"? Or somehow you're perfectly ok with this in l4d, yet you're jarateed with this in BD. Hypocrisy in this is almost palpable.

L4D is a multiplayer only game (basically anyway since they made it specifically for 4 people to play with each other). The maps are designed with multiplayer in mind from the start so all the maps in L4D are already multiplayer maps. Plus they are really well designed and huge.

Your argument invalid.

SFisherBG
05-16-2012, 04:39 AM

Mass Effect 3 does absolutely same thing with its five mp maps :rolleyes:

BC2 Cypher
05-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Mass Effect 3 does absolutely same thing with its five mp maps :rolleyes:

Yes well some games do it ok. This game does not.

There is a difference between the two though.

The ME3 MP map have progression to them and they are large. but the Binary Domain Invasion mode just takes the closed in 1 small area maps from the versus part of the MP.

And again, the ME3 maps are well done and seem like they had multiplayer in mind when they were designed.

30hourweekpls
05-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Is there an active Steam group for Binary Domain MP? I'd create one myself but I'm too busy these days with work and other obligations.

It may be the only way to play online when there are not enough players to afford the convenience of having a match anytime we want.

kravanLgdsX
05-20-2012, 02:38 AM
It's bad. Almost dead...No1 play's only few gamer's i have seen..about 5 to 10. Mp not worth. But single player campaign is worth a shot! ;P

U_T
05-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Not worth buying and multiplayer 'coop' WAS A LIE YOU FUC****