PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute...

FreemanInSpace
05-18-2012, 09:17 PM
I just thought of something. Since the game DOES try to keep a story line, I was wondering in general. How DOES Dr. Eggman build SOOOOOOO many Robots/Machines in such a short amount of time as well as the SIZE of them! Death Egg from Sonic 2, Death EGG from Sonic 3&Knuckles, not sure if it was the one from Sonic 2 that was severly damaged, dropped to the planet and repaired like in Sonic and Knuckles or if it was just plain out blown up. Death Egg Mark 2? Space Colony Ark? Well, I'm pretty sure that was his grandfather, but still, he put a few of his own touches in when he showed up later in time. I can keep going, actually, the biggest one, the giant interstellar amusement park from Sonic Colors, just so much. How the ♥♥♥♥ does he do it all?! If he has his robots building them they're ♥♥♥♥ty contractors, Sonic STILL keeps destroying them. Speaking of which, it's been over 20 years, this guy is supossed to have an IQ of over 300, yet he hasn't gotten rid of a blue hedgehog? Granted he runs fast, but they encounter one another SOOOOOOO many times, it makes me wonder.

Charu
05-18-2012, 09:37 PM
1: Sonic the Hedgehog was and will never be a franchise in which realistic/logical things can happen.

2: It is its own universe in which concepts are radically different from reality.

3: It's a franchise that stars walking, running, talking, glove wearing and shoe wearing animals.

Simply, just take any story that the game throws at you for granted. Continuity is not this series' strongest values. For each game that has come out, the scenario and where exactly the characters are at have been, for the most part, different from previous titles.

urth
05-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Speaking of Eggman's IQ, I was startled during the first boss fight of episode II when he finally realized a smart tactic: Sit higher than Sonic can jump! Too bad he brought Tails along this time, though I could just imagine the scenario if he didn't.

Speaking of Tails, a friend of mine brought up a question: If Sonic is the fastest thing alive, how can Tails keep up?

FreemanInSpace
05-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Speaking of Eggman's IQ, I was startled during the first boss fight of episode II when he finally realized a smart tactic: Sit higher than Sonic can jump! Too bad he brought Tails along this time, though I could just imagine the scenario if he didn't.

Speaking of Tails, a friend of mine brought up a question: If Sonic is the fastest thing alive, how can Tails keep up?

He probably slows down for him. Lol

Chizu
05-19-2012, 02:33 AM

Magnets!

As for the topic, I assume Robotnik (I will never call him Eggman sega, try as you might) Builds self-replicating construction robots.
That do all the work for him.

But also, one assumes that some of the Zone's you've passed through in the various games have got to be Factories of Robotnik's, Like Metropolis Zone and Launch Base Zone. And its not like Sonic ever shut those down, he just runs through them and breaks a few robots, so they're free to carry on producing badniks and building hooj space stations (not moons) :v