PDA

View Full Version : Worth Buying?

castevet
05-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Is it really worth buying? How does the game works? You pay 25$ and you will get the 5 episodes?
Also, how much gametime does episode 1 takes?

Think of buying it but want to hear some opinions first. No spoilers please :)

SpartanDart303
05-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Its a pretty fair price for a game with 5 episodes that is 2 hours long each, but its a point 'n' click game so watch gameplays

Krychek
05-26-2012, 07:22 PM
... 2 hours long each...

I usually spend about 4 hours on each episode of TellTale's games. I like to look around, don't like to rush.

=CF=Hurricane
05-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Its a pretty fair price for a game with 5 episodes that is 2 hours long each, but its a point 'n' click game so watch gameplays

True. This game isnīt Left 4 Dead or Undead Nightmare, so the OP must search for gameplays. Hint: Youtube :o

longtail
05-30-2012, 05:17 AM
yes, very much worth it.

Ausguy
05-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Been playing for a few hours....and in some cases its very enjoyable, other areas it seems childish in what you can do & in some areas its frustrating because you cant do anything...except watch what happening.

Its different & enjoyable because of this...I just wish I could do more. I guess Iam wanting more because of the involvement in previous games I play. Plus I dont play games to watch...I play to play.

Just my thoughts...

Nalzee
05-31-2012, 08:15 AM
I would say "yes". However, I would also recommend that you wait until all five episodes come out. Originally Telltale told buyers that a new episode would come out each month. However, they've extended that figure. Episode 2 was supposed to come out in late May. However, they delayed it to sometime in June. And, who knows if they'll delay the future episodes' release dates even farther into the future.